snuff

CQB M4 (SOLD)

6 posts in this topic

APS ASR 106/M4 Patriot full metal.

FPS= 12 shots 324.8~327.8 today.

This is full metal,very sturdy and solid.

I bought it earlier this year solely for CQB use and it does the job very well,I had it downgraded to suit the Mall,I also had the plastic hop-up replaced for a quality metal one,and the EBB de-activated as it got on my nerves...

As I'm playing CQB less I have decided to sell this and use my full length instead,I used this yesterday and TBH I found @ CQB it excelled but at range I couldn't get used to not "shouldering" it and found the fitted acog adequate but a bit "overkill".

It has brand new d-boys metal sights and a laser for CQB.

For £125 the gun will come as pictured (pics 1&2) boxed with 1 original hi-cap metal mag (not pictured).

For £150 I'll add the remote switched laser,a TDI shorty front grip,a single point sling and a new quality bag.

Don't forget the prices include fees and courier charges.

post-1071-1313927762_thumb.jpgpost-1071-1313927707_thumb.jpgpost-1071-1313927818_thumb.jpg

post-1071-1313927909_thumb.jpgpost-1071-1313927864_thumb.jpg

ill like to buy it for 150 can you tell me if it comes with battery and battery charger

p.m replied to..this is pending payment..thanks..

is it still for sale?

is it still for sale?

I have another my m8's is for sale,std,used twice,boxed with mag and a brand new 8.4v battery and it is genuinely new and unused because he's keeping his lipo's.

£135 all in...

Also selling because we don't CQB much...the one in the box..

th_DSCF1181.jpg

This will sell to whoever pays first..

I have another my m8's is for sale,std,used twice,boxed with mag and a brand new 8.4v battery and it is genuinely new and unused because he's keeping his lipo's.

£135 all in...

Also selling because we don't CQB much...the one in the box..

th_DSCF1181.jpg

This will sell to whoever pays first..

SOLD now thanks for the interest....