The Jokers Glock 17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it comes to the worst you could paint or strip the paint

strip the paint, paint it? or just a f*ck lot of polish

TBH cam i have no f*cking idea but terp should strip the paint.

you know i should probably say now i don't own an airsoft gun so probably not the best person to ask, but if you go to a hardware store they should know

you know i should probably say now i don't own an airsoft gun so probably not the best person to ask, but if you go to a hardware store they should know

Oh.... I am looking at guids on the internet anyway

Can anyone give me some tips about my glock? I really have no idea how to get the slide shiny.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=5041

This is the one I am getting, Will removng the paint ad polishing it give the same look at the IMFDB pic?

Thanks

Not wanting to pee on your fire, but you do realise that if you buy a two tone and remove the bright paint or change the bright painted bits you are manufacturing a RIF and therefore breaking the law? If you are not buying a two tone then you are breaking the law as you are under 18 and under the VCRA you cannot buy a RIF, so you and the seller could be prosecuted.

Not wanting to pee on your fire, but you do realise that if you buy a two tone and remove the bright paint or change the bright painted bits you are manufacturing a RIF and therefore breaking the law? If you are not buying a two tone then you are breaking the law as you are under 18 and under the VCRA you cannot buy a RIF, so you and the seller could be prosecuted.

Dad has UKARA now. That is why I am doing it

Another problem! Does anyone know about the modifaction that you need to do on the slide? I have read that It needs filling or something

Archived