Pistol recomedations

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have decided that becasue I love pistols I will get another one!

I have a desert eagle but I want something smaller.

A good metal pistol that is reliable, but I am thinking another TM would be good.

Can you give me anyideas? Something unique for example.

Thanks,

Cam

• Supporters

With tm you don't need metal parts.... the plastic they use is brilliant, and its light so it cycles well.

And cam, you saw one of mine fall out off the holster while I was running and smash into a tree- not a scratch on it.

Tm's also have great gas consumption too

With tm you don't need metal parts.... the plastic they use is brilliant, and its light so it cycles well.

And cam, you saw one of mine fall out off the holster while I was running and smash into a tree- not a scratch on it.

Tm's also have great gas consumption too

That was actually quite funny....

What about a KSC Glock 19?

What do people think of KJW?

You don't usually get trades but to be honest, for £90-£110, you're getting a fully functional metal handgun that works well.

I have their KP-02(mk2), SIG-Sauer P229 Rail.

It's got metal and plastic in all the right places. Nice weighty feel. Works really well.

Only problem is that they aren't the most gas efficient pistols on the market.

If you want something afforable (I would say 'cheap' but that usually brings up images of crap cheaply made chinese market-stall springers) that works well and can have after market upgrades (for example, my SIG's hammer, magazine release and de-cocking parts are all compatable with TM), and you're not bothered by trademarks, KJW are it. But remember, all metal so not gas efficient and can be heavy.

Really depends on what you're after though.

I have recently bought a KWA Glock 19 GBB and it is one hell of a pistol. I would recommend this pistol to anyone!!!

High quality ABS plastic bottom complete with a small front rail for light/laser etc, and a full metal top slide so it is able to take green gas. It has a great weight to it and I think it could take some big knocks.

There does seem to be more add on's for the 17 and 18 variant, but i'm not really sure about what is cross compatible between all the Glock series.

Just on a side note, does anyone know what other magazines are compatible with the KWA GBB Glock 19?

Cheers and good luck with your choice.

Archived