The truth about Magpul Prices.

Rock-climby-Dave
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Your clearly defeated there! :D

10 rounds are really goona make a differeance... Besides the button at the bottom of the Pmag alows you to change it to 30 rounds making more realistic for millsim games.

Barney is not a real person :P

I won before the creation of the universe :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In airsoft, if you have a mag that holes more then 30, then 10 rounds make no differnce as you most prob trigger surf, and miss every shot.

• Supporters

I use 85 rounders, usually I make 850 rounds last a day...

Don't assume that just because I like to be packing (G* bro!) that I miss a lot ;) I just know that sometimes, people need a little more convincing to take their hits and sometimes you need to be an acting support gunner, even if all you have is an M4 or whatnot.

Even if you have a hicap (evil things), no-one forces you to use all the ammo in it (I will admit I go through more ammo on hicaps though).

Anyone know of a reasonably priced copy of the Magpul folding trigger guard and BAD levers?

I still really dont see the problem with Magpul at all there stuff all feels really nice, looks good and its very functional and easy to work with. The only downside being the price but then you get what you pay for and soon enough ACR's will take over the M4/M16 and they will become a lot more popular.

To be honest I think M4's are so over-used it's a joke, whats wrong with the M16 I mean it does the same sort of job just covers more range and looks better. And another thing that annoy's me about the M4's is that almost everyone uses Hi-caps and just spray sh*t up, I would much prefer low/midcaps but I guess that's preference.

And besides if the ACR is superior weapons system why would you not want it to take over?

But one thing I will say is this I like the choice of weaponry that airsoft delivers and the fact that everyone can use what they like is awesome and I do have a soft spot for really well done M4 carbines so I may have to some people off the hook.

I'm sure Magpul would be able to cover themselves against this with disclaimers? Like they have to have on those fake £20 ballistic vest inserts in case someone decides to test them out in Afghanistan...

Also, on a lighter note. When you study forensics, they teach you how to essentially commit the perfect crime...

*Shifty looks*

Except that when someone commits the perfect crime they know just to look for ex- forensics students... so perfection will be your undoing :D

• Supporters
To be honest I think M4's are so over-used it's a joke, whats wrong with the M16 I mean it does the same sort of job just covers more range and looks better. And another thing that annoy's me about the M4's is that almost everyone uses Hi-caps and just spray sh*t up, I would much prefer low/midcaps but I guess that's preference.

And besides if the ACR is superior weapons system why would you not want it to take over?

But one thing I will say is this I like the choice of weaponry that airsoft delivers and the fact that everyone can use what they like is awesome and I do have a soft spot for really well done M4 carbines so I may have to some people off the hook.

I completely agree with you, i just hate guns that are overused and too common, id rather have a gun that isn't as good but is more unique tbh

M4s are definately over used but there is a reason, ACR are too expensive and everyone makes M4s and they're so customisable, I would prefer to see more varients like the Colt Commando, M727, M733 and maybe some Car-15s

The main advantage of the ACR's weapon platform is it's customization, it's in the name Adaptive Combat Rifle. I would love to see more M16's and SR-16s or the Lareoux OBR.

am i the only one that thinks its amazing how magpul made a little piece of rubber for your magazine, and everyone bought them and now look where magpul are, making firearms, airsoft guns etc.!!

any way

i just wanted to add.

The Masada AKM is more useful IRL because you can use downed enemies rounds generally which makes it better, whereas the Masada AKM in airsoft is IMO not practical at all, you can only use one type of magazine, you dont have access to low caps etc. but guys, this is a "Whatever floats your boat" moment if you understand,

CTR stocks (Airsoft) £75?!

Archived