The truth about Magpul Prices.

Rock-climby-Dave
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magpul cound bring out an airsoft range and say that they are only to be used on replica guns to avoid being sued but why would they do that when we are paying the full price?

EDIT: and finius, here you go...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/enovember/3783574060/

I refuse to accept being wrong therefore you must be.

M4 mags are disgusting, the AKM mags aren't much bigger, i think they're designed to fit in m4 pouches

Theyr'e really not!

And besides you cannot argue with the fact kind sir, that M4 mags are far more practical than AKM mags. Performance over looks anyday. I bet that I could reload my M4 mag into my masada quicker than you could load an AKM mag! :P

The only differeance between the internals in both guns is that the AKM has a differant motor that allows a higheer rate of fire which you could view as a good thing or bad. Have fun going though your ammo quicker ;)

I'm not trying to change your oppinion but you can't really say the AKM is dramaticcally better than the standar masada because they are virtually the same guns that take differant mags.

I bet that I could reload my M4 mag into my masada quicker than you could load an AKM mag!

quicker than he could find the AKM magazine anyway?! lol

• Supporters
Theyr'e really not!

And besides you cannot argue with the fact kind sir, that M4 mags are far more practical than AKM mags. Performance over looks anyday. I bet that I could reload my M4 mag into my masada quicker than you could load an AKM mag! :P

The only differeance between the internals in both guns is that the AKM has a differant motor that allows a higheer rate of fire which you could view as a good thing or bad. Have fun going though your ammo quicker ;)

I'm not trying to change your oppinion but you can't really say the AKM is dramaticcally better than the standar masada because they are virtually the same guns that take differant mags.

Yes they are!

I cant argue with that..... u have to reload less due to having more ammo in a mag :P

It's got a faster trigger response too, sensible people use semi as there's need to spray therefore ammo lasts longer ;)

You are welcome to try nd change my opinion- if you can :P Yes I can :P:lol:

This argument debate will never end :P:lol:

Who gives a sh*t what the gun looks like, If it shoots well and can take a beating then its a good gun.

+1 to the above, you can easily make stuff work, if it looks good.

Rambo hates the AKM, nuff said argument over, Now back to why magpul prices are high... etc.

rambo is a d*ckhead, who cares what he likes.

i mean the masada is nice, a little over priced, but id stil pay the £400-£500 price tag for one. although Id f*cking love a real steel version, dont think you can get them in england though

Yes they are!

I cant argue with that..... u have to reload less due to having more ammo in a mag :P

It's got a faster trigger response too, sensible people use semi as there's need to spray therefore ammo lasts longer ;)

You are welcome to try nd change my opinion- if you can :P Yes I can :P:lol:

This argument debate will never end :P:lol:

Prove it ;)

If you are truly a decant airsofter you should be using mid/low caps :P

The trigger response is the same as the original masada the only differance is the motor.

Besides the following people also do not like the AKM:

FPS Russia

Jesus and his mentor Chuck noris

Barney the dinaseuar

• Supporters
Prove it ;)

If you are truly a decant airsofter you should be using mid/low caps :P

The trigger response is the same as the original masada the only differance is the motor.

Besides the following people also do not like the AKM:

FPS Russia

Jesus and his mentor Chuck noris

Barney the dinaseuar

My word is law :lol:

I use mids and lows ;) , the akm only takes mid caps, whereas the original let retards use highcaps ;P

from what rc dave says, the trigger responce is slightly faster, i think due to a better micro switch

FPS russia is a gimp

Jesus doesn't exist

barney is a spastic

I win :P:lol:

Unfortunately there are many people who break the law, my word is fact thus you can choose not to exccept but it is still true :P

The origanal takes high/low/mid so you can't complain. And if the AKM only takes mid/low caps your earlier point about reloading less due to higher magazines makes no sense ;)

The same micro switch exists in the origanal magpul if you watch the video he only says the motor is differnt at the start. But he says the the trigger response is better later in the video (he means to other guns).

If you think FPS russia is a gimp there is something seriously wrong with you

It is historical fact that Jesus existed but wheather he can do all the fancy walking on water stuff is not.

And yes barney is a spastic but at least he has good taste in guns :lol:

There is no winning because I've allready won :P

• Supporters

whatever. :P

i meant the akm mags take 130rds as opposed to the pts pmag which holds a feeble 120

then im miss-informed, curse you dave :angry::P

barney's decisions are irrelevant.

i won before we started :P:lol:

Archived