Zero In contact

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've sent him a message, had to make an account, but what bad things have happened?

Um, Wow. Tht is actually quite kind of you. Thanks

Well lets just say that I traded something, He broke it, He wants me to pay for it.

Does that mean as my first message or contribution on that forum I am gonna get a whole hate message from this guy?

I hope he isn't a douche, I did say you asked so hopefully he isn't a dick about it?

Does that mean as my first message or contribution on that forum I am gonna get a whole hate message from this guy?

I hope he isn't a douche, I did say you asked so hopefully he isn't a dick about it?

Did you PM him?

Also he is a good guy!, Very helpfull.

Lets say I will be sticking to this forum, it seems alot more light hearted, there forum does actually look quite sh*t

Exact Response from Kodiak "Hello, yes there is. There's a screw on the bottom of the gun grips. Simply unscrew that, pull it out and slide the grips off"

Here we go!!!

EDIT: Sorry for Double Posting

I tryed that? It wouldn't come off!

let my try it again!

EDIT: Nope, it moves abit. But it wont come off.

Maybe it's glued, tried to use a hairdryer?

on zeroin, theres more people --> more knowledge. but here is just a lot more chilled.

No reply yet, he was last online 59 minutes ago, I'll keep you posted though!

Sorry Cam, received this at 10:35 and I hadn't checked, he says "That's the only way. That long screw at the base of the gun where the magazine goes in is what holds the grips onto the gun. If that didn't work then there's something wrong with it."

Hope this helped!

Archived