Anyone else cringe when they see this?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

According to them, 450 FPS with .12g = 410 FPS with .20g = 370 FPS with .25g

Actual FPS (with one of those values) is;

450 FPS with .12g = 348 FPS with .20g = 311 FPS with .25g

410 FPS with .20g = 529 FPS with .12g = 366 FPS with .25g

370 FPS with .25g = 534 FPS with .12g = 413 FPS with .20g

"Minimal cool down effect means performance is very stable and perfect for skirmishing."

If i ever saw someone try to skirmish with that, i would bitch-slap them.

Really?

I would put CO2 in my Desert Eagle and challenge them to a dule

• Supporters

Lmao, I just went on the site and looked at the orange two tone SA80 and read all the comments.

I nearly had a heart attack from laughing so much - "So sick! I can't wait for this to be in stock because when it does, I will be one and use it for the airsoft games and I'm gonna look so sick! BB guns are so cool! Love the guns on here! PS: PLEASE get the part blue SA80 and blue DE back in if you can? Bye."

I'm half expecting it to have been posted by someone on here just taking the piss. :lol:

well on the Just bb guns FB page, people put pictures of their ICS AKS-74u's etc to make the plinkers look rubbish lol

EDIT1: http://www.facebook.com/groups/justbbguns/

Oh... Oh...

Good Lord... that... that poor defenceless mauser! It did nothing to deserve that!

How could you do that JBBGs?! Why?! How?! You monsters! You utter monsters!

im pretty sure thats orange, like, just orange? idk just me, although i would rather not spend more than 10 seconds on that website after agreeing with hubert!

.....i mean the actually gun, is orange, like has no colour other than orange? the grip etc can be added later? lol oh well i did Mitchell!

Archived