Re-Wiring M4

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm looking to re-wire my M4 as currently it is rear-wired with a crane stock, which I hate as it traps the wires (they're held together by twisting and electrical tape now) no matter how I arrange them and the batteries.

I was just wondering what I would need to re-wire it, like new wires? I guess I couldn't use the same wires as mine are just from the motor, through the buffer tube to a small Tamiya connector, without the bit in the middle with small connections so that they fit through the delta ring (if you know what I mean)?

Just done a bit more searching, is this what I'm looking for to go batteries?

What wires or connections etc. would I need to buy to do this?

Also, anything to watch out for? Like wires getting trapped on the motor etc.?

Thanks a lot!

• Supporters

• Supporters

I just sent you a message asking, and now I've read this.. Thank you :P

Is it all that I'd need? and how do they connect? (I'm so useless...)

My rifle is custom wired that way too, i took out the small connector and soldered a longer piece of wire to it with the battery connector on the end. I had problems with the stock sliding off and ripping wires but no i modded it, it seems fine.

Archived