AK47 Real Wood

Kieron
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
Anyone know where i can get one cheap ?

Kieron Dev has already closed one thread because you underage and dont have a legal defence

• Supporters

Post above is valid, also due to the fact your sig shows a twotone ak, doesn't take much intelligence to work out what you're going to do or have indeed done, which is break the law. As said many times the law exists so that our hobby could survive in a world where guns are a very real problem, if you don't like it its a bit tough, just wait until you have a defence.

Post above is valid, also due to the fact your sig shows a twotone ak, doesn't take much intelligence to work out what you're going to do or have indeed done, which is break the law. As said many times the law exists so that our hobby could survive in a world where guns are a very real problem, if you don't like it its a bit tough, just wait until you have a defence.

In his profile it says he is 18?

• AF-UK Founding Member

I've been told he is not and when I mentioned it to him he never argued it. Even if he was it still seems obvious he has no defence. If he has one then it wouldn't be difficult to show.

Closed.

• Supporters

It used to say i was 23 on mine when i turned 18 in june you can put your age as whatever you choose on the net besides without trying to create a kerfuffle he was acting younger than what his age says on his profile a while back

Archived