CSW tonight?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I will, if you pick me up from Norfolk?

Haha as you know I was there not a bad evening other then the village defense game when they were running over the trenches before the second whistle hence why we one I spoke to Russel and told him and we got the game.

Was there on reds. There was a dispute on the yellow village defence, but the guy who was disputed explained what he was doing.

I spent my time crawling down a ditch popping off people in the middle of the village (middle bridge) and covering our guys as they rushed accross it (been there slipepd and fell over so don'w run accross the bridges anymore)

Still I suppose you guys needed to win one game that night ;)

Had a good evening, had fun attacking the fort, managed to clear the end tower with a well placed grenade (cries of what the f was that, and I'm deaf ensued), then wandered round the front for a "fith element" moment. Popped head round door, saw 3 defenders, popped back round again and shot all 3.

Could not see naff all by 8.30, which may explain why I was able to lay in the open so long defending the rear of the fort, I could see movement, while I looked like a rather large round tree stump.

Last evening game next week, and I'm working, oh well.

Archived