corner shoot

SheriffHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok you guys know what the corner shoot is?

http://www.golangroup.com/products-cornershot.shtml

all i want to know is, with the amount of rip ofs you get from asia, surly hey riped of one of these buy now?

or at least i hope

Essentially what a corner shot is is basically a CQB weapon system by where you fit some weapon to it and allows you to shoot via a remote trigger.

The unit as you can see is hinged allowing you to shoot round corners and has a cam and screen so you can see whats around that bend without sticking your head out.

Price...would you pay silly money for something you may not use much?

• Supporters

Doesn't answer the question just says what he already knows :P

Can't say I've seen one myself, but with a bit of artistic license I'm sure you could develop something to hold a glock or similar sized pistol

I have no answer to your question, I have no idea on the answer but how do you shoot right round a corner the camera is mounted on the left of the receiver? Surely that would mean either moving to see the camera and getting shot or just Blind Firing?

• Supporters

Camera is mounted centrally I believe, and the front pivots both left and right, so wouldn't matter which side the viewing screen is, though I think the gun is designed for right handers, so screen is on the left

I don't believe they could make one for legality, as you could just swap the airsoft parts for RS. Sure, it would blow the thing apart, but they could still kill people with it. If they made it with a permanently integrated handgun it would be legal, but its performance would no doubt be questionable and hard to upgrade, unless of course it was a hi-capa with some kind of extended frame to allow it to be bolted in...

There's my 2 pence :D

The camera is mounted under the gun along the sight and the Screen is on the back section. Its designed to so you can snap the front end left and right quickly, but the real steel version shows to still have good accuracy due to a cross hair on the screen which shows a zero of where the gun is shooting. just like any scope.

I only ask as we all know Asia loves ripping stuff of, i mean you get fake guns, fake dvds, fake gold, Heck even fake women. so i just assumed that somewhere in a sweatshop some little bastard decided to make one.

And ikarma, why did you describe what it is? When i posted a link, you could of made a pretty easy assumption that i had read the link which io posted and knew already what it was.......You just looking for an excuse to post aint ya.

I don't believe they could make one for legality, as you could just swap the airsoft parts for RS. Sure, it would blow the thing apart, but they could still kill people with it. If they made it with a permanently integrated handgun it would be legal, but its performance would no doubt be questionable and hard to upgrade, unless of course it was a hi-capa with some kind of extended frame to allow it to be bolted in...

There's my 2 pence :D

We use "real steel" holsters/pouches, optics etc.. As I understand it you can even own "real steel" magazines and to some extend parts without any license?

well its not even the real steel version im on about,(£3000 btw) im more on about cheap abs plastic repo that some one could easily make for a few hundred with a gun thrown in aswell.

The camera is mounted under the gun along the sight and the Screen is on the back section. Its designed to so you can snap the front end left and right quickly, but the real steel version shows to still have good accuracy due to a cross hair on the screen which shows a zero of where the gun is shooting. just like any scope.

I only ask as we all know Asia loves ripping stuff of, i mean you get fake guns, fake dvds, fake gold, Heck even fake women. so i just assumed that somewhere in a sweatshop some little bastard decided to make one.

And ikarma, why did you describe what it is? When i posted a link, you could of made a pretty easy assumption that i had read the link which io posted and knew already what it was.......You just looking for an excuse to post aint ya.

on the contrary, i knew what cornershot was ages ago, seen it on discovery....nevermind i won't bother posting on your posts...i think its good if someone tries to help....well i think so anyway.

Archived