airsoftollie

classic army ver.2 gearbox

11 posts in this topic

:D hi guys

i have a Classic army, version 2 gearbox for sale £50. Brand new swich assembly and wiring loom, quality metal gears, metal toothed piston, metal trigger, blue metal cylinder and shimmed.

Near oxford postage can be arranged on purchase or message but would estimate at £7

please ask questions

thankyou

happy to do a swap with items for this :)

:D hi guys

i have a Classic army, version 2 gearbox for sale £50. Brand new swich assembly and wiring loom, quality metal gears, metal toothed piston, metal trigger, blue metal cylinder and shimmed.

Near oxford postage can be arranged on purchase or message but would estimate at £7

please ask questions

thankyou

happy to do a swap with items for this :)

bump dont forget in happy to trade for items

hi there, sorry to sound stupid, but which parts are new in the gearbox?

thats not stupid it contains the 3 gears switch and eletrics which tellst the motor when to run (when the trigger is pulled) and the spring, cylinder and tappet plate to loadt compress and fire amunition. this is a rough guid so im sure sombody else will troll and explain it more thoughly haha :)

thats not stupid it contains the 3 gears switch and eletrics which tellst the motor when to run (when the trigger is pulled) and the spring, cylinder and tappet plate to loadt compress and fire amunition. this is a rough guid so im sure sombody else will troll and explain it more thoughly haha :)

oh no!! you got me wrong, i fully understand how the gearbox works and can even go as far as tell you which shims are fitted to which gear on a tm gearbox from the factory! lol, what i ment was, which parts of your gearbox, other than the switch are new :-) i am after a classis army gearbox and you might have just what i need :-)

oh no!! you got me wrong, i fully understand how the gearbox works and can even go as far as tell you which shims are fitted to which gear on a tm gearbox from the factory! lol, what i ment was, which parts of your gearbox, other than the switch are new :-) i am after a classis army gearbox and you might have just what i need :-)

oh haha i do apologise basically it has new classic army gears metal, and the usual metal nozzle ect it will need to be greased if you buy it :) the spring puts out about 330 fps.

please feel free to ask any questions altough i am going away until the 6th so you can email me on ollie.forsyth@hotmail.co.uk

oh haha i do apologise basically it has new classic army gears metal, and the usual metal nozzle ect it will need to be greased if you buy it :) the spring puts out about 330 fps.

please feel free to ask any questions altough i am going away until the 6th so you can email me on ollie.forsyth@hotmail.co.uk

bump

swaps are welcome but money prefered :) i have put atleast £26 in parts all ready to go other than needs grease i ran out :/

cheers

ollie