Zero One

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I thought blue wasn't a two-tone colour?

Exactly, Most of the guns on Action Hobbies are blue, where I'm going to get my MP5 from, so I was wondering if any other companies did Blue pistols?

Also, how reliable are the FPS ratings on the website that you are going to buy the gun from, because I bought a CA M15A4 from Action hobbies and they said on the website it was 310 FPS give or take 5, and it turned out to be chromed at 260ish, I'm just wondering because the MP5 I want to get is valued at 360FPS give or take a few each way, and my sites limit is 350 FPS?

• Supporters

legally no, blue isnt

but so many places sell blue guns wolf armouries for example and most two tone g&g's are too

i guess no one really cares...

fps readings on websites are rarely accurate so dont pay attention to it.

if its a g&g then itll likely be higher than 350 as they tend to come in hot

• Supporters

I got a Well MB01 (L96) from Action Hobbies, says 450 without reducer, 300 with. I chrono'd at 480 without and 270 with reducer.

My mate got the Well MB06, says it's 430 without reducer and 295 with reducer, he chrono'd at 460 without and 260 with reducer.

He also got the £18 Double Eagle shotgun, it says 330, he chrono'd at 270.

Seems that with high power guns, they get it too high, and with lower powered guns, they it too low.

• Supporters

If it's the G&G MP5 with the solid stock, mine was bang on 227fps stock from the box.

Though mine's metal, not two tone plastic... I wouldn't have thought it'd make a difference though but I'm not an expert.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Think it's just going to be a case of getting it and seeing. There are plenty of people about (for sure at your local site) who will help you to change the spring if you don't fancy doing it yourself.

• Supporters

That is the same as mine, it's just plastic and two tone.

Fps will be around the 330 mark.

If you're interested, I wrote a review for it, just search the AEG review section.

@ Dev, Yeh there are loads of people up at the Grange, they even do repairs in the shop, also September onwards Finius should be up and around,

@Ed, thanks, as soon as I posted asking about the FPS they put on the website the FPS Values should be taken as guidance not as exact readings, thanks as long as it is high but not over 350 then great,

Thanks all again!!

Archived