new Handmade Custom Grips !

Jeandup
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

I've bee quite and busy the last couple of weeks.

I have been developing my 1911 grips and have come up with some cool things!

You will receive an woodcare kit with all grips.

All holes are very neat and much more presice.

I invested in a laser engraver to include custom designs onto grips.

Please note, even though I use a laser engraver for certain things, grips are still formed and finished by hand.

I will shortly be selling a few pairs on the sale section, so keep your eyes open !

I will post some photographs tonight.

Finius will do a full review on a set shortly - Thanks for that

Maybe I like Beef Jerky, I did mean any offence and I'm sure you took a long time making them, I just don't think that one is even in the same league as the other two, plus have you thought of doing like request able grips where people can asked to have their pet names for their guns engraved on them?

I think there was a post about it before about what everyone called their guns, you could put them on there and charge extra, sorry if I did cause any offence, I didn't mean any

Hi guys. I don't want to break any forum rules and am not allowed to use this forum for full on marketing. Hence I have not named my site. I can engrave anything on you grips even a photo of your dog. See my next reply in a few hours

I can engrave almost anything and do a combination of texturing, grooving and engraving

I said about a pic of you dog on your grips. See photos.

I am also now using a new product called diamondwood.

It is layers of veneers, sometimes coloured bonded together and impregnatated with epoxy.

this it very hard, water resistant and dimentionaly stable and it looks great!!!

See pics - cocobola and Walnut

Cocobolo is smooth and Walnut grooved

More pics

post-2953-1313668385_thumb.jpg

post-2953-1313668472_thumb.jpg

post-2953-1313668892_thumb.jpg

post-2953-1313668969_thumb.jpg

Archived