advice on mesh goggles pls

ikarma70
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I seriously advise against them, especially for CQB.

They obscure vision a lot, especially bad for honiley, and I've seen some rifles shoot straight through them.

Proper ballistic glasses are, IMHO much better...

I seriously advise against them, especially for CQB.

They obscure vision a lot, especially bad for honiley, and I've seen some rifles shoot straight through them.

Proper ballistic glasses are, IMHO much better...

i already got ESS ice glasses(3 lense kit), got them for a tenner and they aren't fakes, these came from my mate in afghanistan who gets them from the american troops...bargain.

Now this is the most important thing to spend your money on in Airsoft. Nothing beats the safety of your eyes! You only got on pair so look after them!

A real set of ballistic classes are the way froward with a lower mesh cage if you want one, I personally don't use one as its not comfy at all and you can't should the weapon correctly. Which for me as a milsim player is a problem.

Don't save money on glasses get the best you can!

• Supporters

Now, as mesh goes, I CAN vouch for heroshark's stuff. I used to play with him weekly and he uses pretty damned strong mesh.

I'd still go for ballistic rated glasses though. Check out anything by Wiley, they're designed to take STANAG rounds fired into them at point blank from an L85.

Bolle are also pretty good if you need to save some money. They're not STANAG rated, but they'll do against airsoft guns :)

Want mesh, go heroshark, nuff said.

I have a pair and they are great, you do loose a little vision in low light situations, but have taken shots tot hem with no issues for the last 18 months. Good straps that hold them still, so no chance of them falling off. Good communications from the gent, so if you want mesh go heroshark.

Archived