Upgrading a KWA M4.

StealthyAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I want to upgrade my kwa m4 as I want further range and more accuracy and I thought a tightbore would be good but i'm not sure what to go for, sorry you must get this a lot, which is a good make/model. It's friring at about 330 fps with a 6.05 now and it needs to stay under 350 fps for site limits and i was hoping a 6.03 but im not sure if it will go over the site limits. the barrel length is 368mm. Thanks. Also would anyone recommend a tokyo marui hop up rubber. Cheers in advance. :unsure::unsure:

For a reasonably priced tightbore, you cannot go wrong with a madbull python mk2

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Madbull-Bla...mm_ALU84.aspx?0

With a good seal it will add about 15-20fps to your overall fps

if you want ultra expencive then go for a prometheus, but it will set you back about £60 and you really won't notice the difference.

As for hop rubbers, everyone has their own preferances, some like systema, some like prometheus, some like guarder, some like madbull, some like TM. I would say a TM rubber is fine.

For more range fit a tightbore and then use .25g ammo. It will give you a better flight path (flatter), bit more range (about 5-10m) and will punch through leaves/bushes better than a .2g.

hope that helps

Archived