WE EBR mod 1

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Good news, WE tech are soon releasing the mod 1 version f their mk14 (the armalite stock version for those not in the know :P )

Also pictures of the co2 mags :)

http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2011/08/10/we-ai...-mk14-mod1-gbb/

translation:

WE Airsoft has unveiled on its website the pictures of pre-production of MK14 MOD1 GBBR , based of course on the M14 Gas Blowback brand. No details for now, except that this version should be available in whole or in replica kit for M14.

• Supporters
look at the price on it £700+... f*ck me :o

As one of my friends who i was just showing the the pictures to just said in reply to your comment only if i get one afterwards lol

• Supporters

I would probably get one of the stocks you can hide extra batteries in before thinking about if i like the stock design (im one of those Bail Out Bag people and so everything must serve a dual purpose

• Supporters
The only rule I'd have is no magpul :P

It has its uses for instance the only ones i like are the pmags because of the built in magpuls when you buy them and the handgaurd because of the ability to have a battery in their but tons of friggin rail space makea it better but also at an extra price and i have to mention their AFG dont like it that much but meh i wonder if an M16 stock would fit besides i think other companies do stock that hold extras.

• Supporters

Lol as i read that my ipod started playing i need a doctor and an ace stock looks alright im just one of those who loves fixed stocks

Archived