Gel Sticky Target

Shiv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Well I bought a Swiss Arms sticky gel target, and it works great with all 0.12 bbs fired from the 4 guns that I own, but once I started trying to use 0.20g on the target they just pinged off! This happens from practically all ranges and is really annoying.

By the way the 0.2g bbs I use are bios so if that makes a difference then please do tell me so.

All help is appreciated,

Shiv

• AF-UK Founding Member

Doubt it makes any difference, they're just too heavy I should imagine, or what you're using to fire them isn't spitting them out hard enough. Can easily find out if the latter is the case by shooting from 1m or so.

Well this is interesting...

From any of my airlift guns this is what I have found:

0.12g sticks fine but rolls a bit

0.2g sticks fine but rolls a bit

0.2g BIO does not stick when fired from any guns (around 300fps from 5m away)

I put a regular 0.2g bb and a 0.2g bio bb on the target by hand, and found that the bio one slid down the board much quicker! This leads me to believe that because the bios have a less polished finish, they don't stick as well.

Really annoying this-what targets do you guys use? Sticky or paper? I use the sticky because it means less hassle to print off/buy and change targets all the time!

Shiv

• Supporters

I tend to use my brother as a target, but if he's not around then I use paper stuck to a cardboard box.

Archived