my 1st full airsoft day at The Grange

ikarma70
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What a great day at The Grange, yes i shot few, hit a lot(took my hits)!

Thanks to my mates who did turn up and a big thankyou to the folks at The Grange, a thoroughly professional team with a wonderful facility....thankyou Lady and guys!!

As some who also goes to the Grange, or Honiley, they are a great bunch of people, glad you had fun!!!

looking forward to my next one, just let my aches go away first lol :lol:

• Supporters

Mentioned your praise to the grange, they said thank you very much - they try their best, and they hope to see you again soon :)

I'll be attending regularly from around the beginning of September. I'm easy to spot. I'll have nametapes with "Finius" on, and my loadout will be pictured somewhere on these forums anyways :)

Come say hi, if you need a buddy to rampage round with for the day, feel free to join me or any of the CUSU lot when we start shooting regularly.

What a great day at The Grange, yes i shot few, hit a lot(took my hits)!

Thanks to my mates who did turn up and a big thankyou to the folks at The Grange, a thoroughly professional team with a wonderful facility....thankyou Lady and guys!!

I was at the grange on Sunday. Big turnaround, 44 people if I remember well. Played only half a day but had lots of fun.

The game got heated few times. Countend at least 10 hits on my arms all at close range.

Marco

I was at the grange on Sunday. Big turnaround, 44 people if I remember well. Played only half a day but had lots of fun.

The game got heated few times. Countend at least 10 hits on my arms all at close range.

Marco

certainly was a good turnout and it was my birthday too, best birthday i had in years, can't wait to get my ukara blah blah blah :)

Yeh, Honiley is a great site, not sure about there other site though, haven't been, when you thinking of going next? Also are you gonna do the hire three games and get UKARA?

yes most deffo

Mentioned your praise to the grange, they said thank you very much - they try their best, and they hope to see you again soon :)

I'll be attending regularly from around the beginning of September. I'm easy to spot. I'll have nametapes with "Finius" on, and my loadout will be pictured somewhere on these forums anyways :)

Come say hi, if you need a buddy to rampage round with for the day, feel free to join me or any of the CUSU lot when we start shooting regularly.

love to if you don't mind a middle aged unfit guy lol

Archived