Forum Built Loadout

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right I want everyone to make suggestions for a load out, including; An AEG not higher than 350fps, but still considerably high, 320+, and also one with good range, CQB, so an MP5 or somethingnlike that, G36C, Two Toneable

A Pistol, GBB, Awesome, A Drop Leg Holster,

Extra mags for both guns preferably Mid Caps?

When adding suggestions could you prove them so that I can start costing it up

Basically I just want you to decide on a high quality load out with high FPS Guns, etc....

Also any good forms of full face mask, prefferable like a skeleton mask or something, mesh eyes, as long as the mesh is strong, also add any other acceseries you thing would be good, let's assume quite a high budget to begin with but nothing stupid or outlandishly expensive

Thanks in advance despite this being quite an abstract post!!!!

• Supporters

Suggestion?

You can source most of this yourself as YOUR perfect loadout would be different to MY loadout.

I dont mind helping you choose between vests and such but an entire loadout? bit lazy isnt it? :)

Ok, this load out will be over a long time so, let's say about £400,

Gun wise, either a G36, MP5, good CQB Weapon, but it has to have a high FPS and Range,

Pistol wise, I like the looks of 1911's and M9, etc, it has to GBB with a good kick and again high FPS,

Vests at the moment don't matter, but I would like a pistol holster, drop leg preferably,

EDIT: I don't really like running around with a full webbing so what sort of waist carriers, don't know the name, are there that can carry quite a lot, a few pistol mags and some either G36 or MP5 mags, mid caps, metal

I admit that was bit lazy yesterday but I wrote it last night at about Midnight because I was absolutely shattered after going Airsofting

• Supporters

Good cqb gun.... MP7's are good, or an fpg, they're both compact but are quite versatile. Then of course u have the MP5, many configurations for whatever the job is. G36c, good for cqb, ambi is helpful too.

We cant really choose the gun, its up to you.

For pistols, tm hicapas and tm glock17 are good choices, u can't really go wrong with tm. Or u could go with socom gear as well, they're meant to be quite good.

For a holster, look at serpa's, all of the fabric ones I've used always drop the mags :S

U can get drop leg MP5 mag pouches too I think.

Btw, if its for cqb, why do u want high FPS?

I want it to be hirer than my other gun, chromed at around 250, and it said it was meant to be like 310 FPS, and if it is higher FPS I could use it at the other Grange site as well, field/Woodland, I don't think I would want an MP7

Right, I think I might get an MP5, how about This One ?

Right, I think I might get an MP5, how about This One ?

i know how tempting it is to just go out and buy a gun straight away but how about waiting until you are ukara ? i know its a long wait but its worth it to get non two tone!

If you want a MP5 get a Tokyo marui, low FPS but the best MP5s on the Market and they cost as low as £200, firesupport and zeroone are good to look at for TM. The best thing about TM is that they are super site friendly at just under 300fps, but have amazing stock range, just my 2p :lol:

Cool thanks, I think I am going to get the G&G MP5A4 from Zero One, I like the Pneumatic BlowBack feature and also they are a damn site cheaper, also higher FPS, thanks anyway but I don't really want to be forking out about £200 just on one gun, that extra 60/70 goes a quarter of the way to a pistol as well!

The action hobbies one is out of stock and you can get it cheaper on zeroone

Archived