Followers 0
IOM Tommy

Guns wanted

5 posts in this topic

Electric M60

Electric MP5

CO2 pistols

OWHY

VCR bill not applicable in the Isle of Man, how do I stand in law as to importing from the uk which is subject to VCR

Thanks

Tommy

Isle of man is part of the uk so is affected by the VCRA if im wrong sorry

According to a basic google search, IOM is indeed under the law of the British Crown. Will confirm later if you feel it absolutely necessary.

If I'm right, then you need to be VCRA compliant. If you're not subject to the VCRA, then it's down to your local laws, which I can't help you with :/

According to a basic google search, IOM is indeed under the law of the British Crown. Will confirm later if you feel it absolutely necessary.

If I'm right, then you need to be VCRA compliant. If you're not subject to the VCRA, then it's down to your local laws, which I can't help you with :/

The IOM is a crown dependency with our own laws and government. , we have totally different firearms laws to the UK and can still do full bore pistol etc.. I'm more concerned the legality of someone in the UK sending to me as i wouldn't wish them to break the law. I could of course have them sent to a registered dealer if it would cover the legal side for them.

Many thanks

Tom