New rig advice

Franatix
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This is what im planning on getting tomorrow. Inspired by Youtube's Nut'NFancy run and gun loadout...

Screenshot2011-08-12at211155.png

511TACTICALVTAC.jpg

5.11 TACTICAL VTAC (OD Green)

511TACTICALDOUBLEPISTOL.jpg

5.11 TACTICAL DOUBLE PISTOL POUCH (Tan)

511TACTICALSTACKEDDOUBLEMAGAZINEPOUCH.jpg

5.11 TACTICAL STACKED DOUBLE MAGAZINE POUCH (Tan)

Was wondering what you guys think, if i should make any changes (colour choice wise)

• Supporters

Did you know that he actually recommends airsoft as a low cost way to train and i suggest you swap the tan pouches to at least a coyote brown mainly because of the likelyhood of playing in a desert here is slim if nothing lol but i think him and veri would love the fact you like it so much

• Supporters

I'd suggest going for something even lighter.

A molle belt will easily hold the pouches you've suggested, plus many more (I worked out that with the TAS belt, I could fit six midcaps, a holster, two pistol mags, a command panel a dump pouch and util pouch on there comfortably), not only this, but they're also a lot more difficult to snag on undergrowth etc, and also about £30 for a belt and harness combo.

Also yeah, another thing I do for most skirmishes, I mix my rigs colours up. Some pouches are olive, some ranger green, others coyote or tan. It looks higgledy piggledy but it breaks up the colours well...

I'd suggest going for something even lighter.

A molle belt will easily hold the pouches you've suggested, plus many more (I worked out that with the TAS belt, I could fit six midcaps, a holster, two pistol mags, a command panel a dump pouch and util pouch on there comfortably), not only this, but they're also a lot more difficult to snag on undergrowth etc, and also about £30 for a belt and harness combo.

Also yeah, another thing I do for most skirmishes, I mix my rigs colours up. Some pouches are olive, some ranger green, others coyote or tan. It looks higgledy piggledy but it breaks up the colours well...

thanks for the advise. Yea im not a fan of everything one standard colour. i like to break it up a bit. Currently my gear has been 'Nam gear. with full set of 'Nam webbing on the shirt and cargos. But i want to start a more 'modern' look.

• Supporters

For modern, anything Molle is good, but to be honest, if you don't need a vest, you might be better with a belt like I said, keeps everything away from your chest then, as well as keeping a good deal off your front-waist so you can get nice and flat when shooting prone.

what gun is that in the guys hands? I can see properly...

is it a 10/22?

not sure. looking closely, it could be a modded ruger 10/22. but im not too sure

it is, a modded one, looks very similar to my dads airsoft KJW version lol :)

Archived