Ugliest airsofts?

two_zero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Stubby M4's, those 416 and ACR thingies, overuse of M4's (like the gun but still see them as an officers or special forces weapon)

My main dislike is the lack of uniformity within teams (pisses me off on COD and that too) I wont even mention my hatred of more modern camouflagues, lock me in a pre-1970's timelock and I'll be happy :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was also designed due to both Israeli and American experience of (suicide) truck bombers in the 70s.

Whilst a .45 would take down a man - it was woefully inadequate against vehicles. It would take a lot of ammunition to take out an incoming truck - it was found that the .50AE round to the engine block would severely hamper the progress of a 6X6 truck loaded with explosives. Put it in a pistol and a lot of people suddenly had quick and easy access to a truck-stopping weapon.

Yep, It is a multi purpose hand cannon! How can no one like it? Clearly the man with the biggest pistol has ha bigger...... Well you know.

Off topic: What are peoples views on this?:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=1900

Well, Im not really picky when it comes to using a gun. Ok I pretty much have the best M4 you can buy, but still! My personally hates are the G36, AUG, MP5 (don't know why), also I don't like these concept rifles. So are ok, but so are just like wtf was this guy thinking!?, M90 barrett,

Guns I love: M4 Standard/Magpul, M16, M249, M60, M24 Sniper, SA80, L96 and AK's.

what i do hate is the FAMAS, just looks wrong and chunky

Its that huge handle thing at the top that makes it look wrong, without it it all of a sudden becomes quite nice i reckon.

odd_famas_sniper.jpg

• Supporters

thats a famas with aug rail photoshopped on

A have a few mate in the army. At least three of them all hate the SA80 (L85). I acctualy don't mind the look of G36s but I hate that plasticy feel. They feel so cheap and rubbish however there are some of the newer makes which seem more solid.

The carry handle thing on the FAMAS is definately the worst and a normal one it does look better but it just looks like it should be in a sci-fi film

i Will admit, for airsoft, guns like the HK416........Its just an M4, the realsteel version is just An M4, but they took everything out that was sh*t and put in better.

M4 is a nice rifle by its self, but seeing over over used the f*cker is just makes me think well its a bit shiity now.

Its like that one hot girl who has the whole sweet inocent school girl going for her, you get her drunk shag the hell out of, then you notice every guy at the party had a go on her, She still may be hot as hell, but knowing how over used she is, You no longer find her as hot as you once did

Have to agree with MM556, the FAMAS is veeeeery nice.

Handgun wise, I can't stand the PX4.

Look and feels awful. They're a blasphemy against firearms. Or berettas in general. Not a fan of the M9/92S, but I don't outright hate it.

@ Alex - SA80s are either love 'em or hate em. I know about 25 ex- or current serving forces, all of whom have used the SA80.

(reduced in size to avoid going too far off topic)

5 of them hate it - 1 misses the power of the SLR, the other thinks its too short to be that heavy, one got spoilt during his stint in N.Ire when he got to use the M16A2s with 3rdBat Paras and the final two miss their good 'ol L7 gimpys. But, they did comment that their L85A1s were never as crap and unreliable as the media reported.

The rest are pretty happy with them. 1 is in the MOD's infantry kit testing group and 9 Of them have been on exchanges with other nations and used their kit and all of them prefer the weight, accuracy/range and reliabilty of the L85 over the G36, M4/M16 and the F58 (Aussie AUG).

• Supporters

What's that supposed to be on top of it?

• Supporters

You sure it's not a lunch box?

Probs a night vision scope... i'm sure when Dave reads this he can tell us :P

Personally I lurrrrv the look of the FAMAS...

I don't really have any guns I 'hate' the look of... but a few i'm not to keen on... I'm not to keen on PX4's due to them being very chunky and hard to hold, but they look great... I don't like the trigger + trigger guard on the Desert Eagle... rifle wise i'm not the keen on AUG's especially in airsoft they seem a bit to rear heavy to me tbh... although they look alright... and through seeing someone use it (KWAm9madness) and BB's getting stuck in the magwell and random rattles from deep inside the gun etc. I don't exactly trust it...

I'm not too fussed about G36's I did a game with one and it was very front heavy and felt relatively plasticy...

That scope on the famus looks like the kinda concept that was used on the OICW, ya know every little nifty gadget built into scope, epic long range, laser distance finding grenade aim assist night vision laser targeting full works........only excuss it has of being that f*cking big

i may stir some up but my favorite pistol has to be the Colt 1911 it looks so good, new but also old school

not a fan of the scorpian it just looks really pathetic, but i really want either an airsoft sten or bren gun

Archived