Post Your Loadout.

Matt!
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I can't hope to bring something as nice and flashy as Nutster's lovely gear, but here goes:

My summer loadout. Oddly enough, it is almost exactly like the loadout I posted a few months back, only far cheaper and minus jacket...

Generic cheap PMC...thing.

L86A2 LSW (now in RiF :D) with either FakOG or 552 Holo, X3 mags, SIG-Sauer P229 with 2 mags.

I normally have proper eye-pro, but I couldn't be bothered to put it on for this. It is tinted like shades though.

I've run this loadout in game before, and it was pretty comfy. Apart from when some little barstool of a player shot me with a hot gun, pointblank full auto in my arm, then once more to prove he wasn't on full... I might substitute the Tshirt for a polo-shirt or something.

post-602-1306523760_thumb.jpg

post-602-1306523895_thumb.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hubert, Is that a 20mm rail on that L86A2? what optics would you usually use/what optics would you like/what optics do you think are the best? :lol:

A hair cut would improve your load out lol :P

( he jokes)

[swishes hair like in shampoo advert] Because I'm worth it :P:lol:

Yeah I know, more because long hair gets annoying.

@Zak, yeah, its the 20mm rail. At the moment, I switch between a fake-ACOG (FakOG) RDS, or my clone 552 holo. To be honest, sometimes I just run with no optics. I've only had one game with the 552 on my L86 (I've used it on an M4 previously) and it is really good, far better than the cheapo fakOG - it may well become a permentant fixture.

Since Hornbil have released the 19mm dovetail ACOG lever-mount (the one we really use), I'm tempted to try that.

thought you's whould like to see the difference in dpm, flecktran and mtp

100_0871.jpg

it dose not work that well but if you look really closely you can see the AF-UK patch

would just like to add that this is not flecktarn (well it is but not the German flecktarn that we should know) It is the Danish equivalent to it. ARMADILLO ftw! amazing film btw and also nice loadouts guys if you haven't been told so already!

another thing is that since this is to do with my loadout, what is the best MOLLE Plate carrier £40 or less can buy? i don't like the look of the Bulle Molle one on Flecktarn.co.uk (the one with the Cummerbund)

You tube ;) anyway back on topic, I have a magazine MOLLE pouch that can hold 6 AK magazine or 8 M16 mags :P so im sorted for now..

Pics, a little big, not overly massive.

post-1769-1306620332_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1306620345_thumb.jpg

right nice, doesn't seem like a Marcus thing :P

Archived