Post Your Loadout.

Matt!
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

My new sohpc loadout, with my new TM P226 aswell :)

12de8335.jpg

384a151a.jpg

8b5de5c2.jpg

f1f18102.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Its in a serpa ;) and err no, tried it, didn't like it, sits too high for me, besides I'm likely to change the layout anyways, probably shift most the kit off the vest and onto a molle belt, but we'll see after I skirmish it

Get a serpa (or whatever its called) holster across the chest TBH

Chest mounted SERPAs are generally used for vehicle-borne operations. In the belt mounted position they can catch whilst exiting/entering vehicles. Also they are far easier to get to in the chest mount position whilst seated.

However it is only airsoft so whereever you want to wear it is fine :)

(I often mount mine on my chest for purely aesthetic reasons)

• Supporters

Well the setup I posted lasted for about 15mins of 'testing', before I decided I couldn't get on with it and changed it to this :P

P1010193.jpg

this is the first picture of my album, check out the others, sorry if some of them look a bit strange.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102321626070351311138/Airsoft#

post-537-1303315944_thumb.jpg

MULTISHAM! You should get the real deal for the amount you play it would be worth it.

yeah it was actually really hot that day i sat out for a game, i had a hoodie one!

Thank God we have the invention of the camelbak, saved my life!

until somebody decides to cut it to ###### you off, and you feel wetness all over your backside :angry:

Never had that happen, but my tube does tend to leak wen i am rolling and running all over the place. Need to get one of those locks for it and a multicam cover as only have a black one atm.

TBH, I think I'd rather stick with my British DPM and webbing. Don't really like the american multi cam look, plus you kinda stand out in woodland which is 90% of the airsoft site locations in England. I think if I was going to play indoors airsoft I would do a ACU load-out with a black vest.

Multi cam just doesn't do anything for me :P

Archived