Post Your Loadout.

Matt!
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

not at AWA lol i went up to them like "Thermobaric, smoke and and grenade grenade please?" lol

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well they are breaking the law...

oh well i am informed that quite a few sites do that then lol naughty airsoft sites

oh well i did, and i wont buy them in future, i will just ask my 18+ guardian to buy them for the me

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

not my loadout with webbing and such, but what weaponry I carry :D

THE m16 (now named 'mixcoatl' - Aztec god of war and the hunt)

10 shells (top left to bottom right) 3 S-thunder 80 rounders, 2 Pro arms 96 rounders, 3 madnull 80 rounders, 1 madbull 40 rounder, 1 pro arms 96 rounder.

6 magpull Pmags (120 rounds) with 4 STANAG midcaps (120 rds)

WE Hi-capa 5.2K, 4 mags

'mr stabby' the bayonet

ammo capacities:

M16 - 1200 Rounds

Launcher - 800 (in 10 shots :D )

Pistol - 120 rounds

Bayonet - Probably none, but we can try :D

post-598-1298655809_thumb.jpg

Despite me being the team support gunner, Dave currently carries more ammo than I do...

(and thats only including his STANAG ammo, not the toobs or the pistol)

Great looking gear/loadout Dave, can't wait to see you use it in action.

I could say I've given my Saytie an awesome and deadly, imposing sounding name...but I think you'd know I'd be lying :lol:

Get a photo in full gear! :lol:

I call my guns by their true name, im sorry, but i have to call you guys sad......joking, but basically i think you have awesome guns, Hubert, i haven't seen the "saytie" before, put a pic up? your profile picture is alittle too small, all i see is a SA80 being held by some guy, want to see this darker red colour that the shop do :) if you could, it would be could :)

As a follower of the great prophets of the Machine, St Jeremy, James and Richard, I have a bit of a tendancy to name machines :lol:

It's also something I've picked up from working in a railway shed/repair shop. That said, I've only named two things, one of them being the Saytie

(It's red, beautiful, sounds amazing, so it's called Hayley - I'll see if anyone other than Dave can work that one out...btw, that's not meant to be perrvy, it's just something that I'm reminded of...)

So excited, next Sunday I'm finally able to remove 50% of the red (I'm leaving the plastics red to personalise it)

Hopefully that's what you're looking for Zak...actually, the camera flash has brightened the pic up. I'll see if I can find any non flash pics.

post-602-1298663825_thumb.jpg

Yes it does Dave.

And she'll look better when only the pistol grip, rear grip and handguard are red, not the lower reciever.

Whilst I appreciate the looks of the armalites now (they're growing on me :lol: ) I still think the Saytie family has the most asthetically pleasing apperance.

I said a while back I'd try to post a pic of me in gear, and here we are. A near full pic of me in my gear. It was ruddy freezing when this pic was taken, hence my Soviet 'summer' headwear.

Yes, I'm aware that I'm missing my optics. My ACOG is knackered - the zero keeps wandering, and I couldn't be bothered to get the tool kit out to change back to the 19mm rail for the irons.

post-602-1298673659_thumb.jpg

post-602-1298673858_thumb.jpg

i will try and get more gear asap and get a pic of me!!! in my garden! and then my dad! lol he wont have his gun as he is doing some thing special where he doesn't keep it with him, but he paid for it and he doesn't need it 2 tone so the shop owner will come on site and my dad will pick it up for the day and give it back at the end of the day and repeat until he has a UKARA no. to use ...for me!! jks :D

i remember that you were telling me about vests lol cos you were a Gear geek! lol joking your a smart one, the force is strong in Padwan Findlay!

First of all well done for spelling my second name right..... My CO, having knowen me for 3 years now, still carnt spell it right...

And two yes i am admitily a gear geek.... I only wish i was one of them stupidly rich geeks... :)

• Supporters

few more of my uksf based loadout, complete with L119a1 :)

bcca0bba.jpg

7ae86c3c.jpg

and a slightly better shot of the L119a1

e5dbb61b.jpg

Archived