Favourite crisps

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm at work.

I'm bored.

I know, I'll buy some junk food!

Today I have a real craving for French Fries, so I was wondering, am I weird? Or are there other people out there that think and behave in the same way as me? :lol:

• Supporters

I hate crisps. Except cheese & onion McCoys and those spicy Doritos.

• Supporters

I think Pom Bears and Flamin' Hot Monster Munch are really good, also, Seabrookes Canadian Ham are awesome but insanely rare.

I'm not a fan of Doritos, except the spicy/hot flavours when I'm pissed and eating them in conjunction with masses of sausage rolls, then they're awesome.

But I super hate cheese and onion, especially the smell. Salt and vinegar are good though.

This is really brightening up my day lol. Plus, as long as people keep replying, I won't be the most recent poster in ALL of the off topic discussion boards, for some reason it feels embarrassing. :P

• Supporters

I hate salt and vinegar the most.. or maybe prawn cocktail..

Haha im the most recent ;) it feels weird because it feels like noone is there :S Anyway sausage rolls are the best.

• Supporters

Don't like sausage rolls..

• 2 weeks later...

for me i only eat one flavor per brand, for instance i can only eat creese and onion walkers, salt and vinigar french fries, paprika walkers max(crinkle cuts), bacon wheat crunchies or ready salted pom pom bears. i know im strange but any other flavour of the same crisps i cant stand, but things like space raiders i can eat all flavors i love em all.

hate, natchos, doritos etc. far too hot and spicy

but i do love McCoys salt and vinigar, I know not very origional

hate, natchos, doritos etc. far too hot and spicy

but i do love McCoys salt and vinigar, I know not very origional

how are doritos hot (apart from chilli heat wave obviously)

how are doritos hot (apart from chilli heat wave obviously)

you have no idea how spicy i find food :)

• Supporters

Salt & Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail are the worst flavoured crisps you can ever get.

Salt & Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail are the worst flavoured crisps you can ever get.

NEVER!

Archived