Airsoft Forums UK

OMFG

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For me its not the lack of existence that freaks me out about the sci-fi rifles, it's that to my eye they are not the least bit appealing.

I hear you, they dont all do it for me either but I also hate the P90 and my mate loves em :)

Some are just silly, but must admit to me the pulse rifle from Aliens is one of the 'decent' sci fi weapons in my eyes. For those who have watched the special edition of aliens, can you imagine having a remote sentry airsoft gun to 'play' with.

Im more of a modern warfare (Not Call of Duty) person so all of these rifles to me are just a little over the top. The M4 I don't understand the point of having a silencer then having a massive Grenade launcher on the bottom?

I love the SF look so light Silencet M4s for me, why its a systema I am getting :)

Im more of a modern warfare (Not Call of Duty) person so all of these rifles to me are just a little over the top. The M4 I don't understand the point of having a silencer then having a massive Grenade launcher on the bottom?

I love the SF look so light Silencet M4s for me, why its a systema I am getting :)

I think the silencer is so you can get in stealthy like, the grenade launcher is for when that goes wrong so you can get out again ;)

Archived