OMFG

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

what is it with people and airsoft guns that look like they were designed by a blind drugged up monkey on a bad day for example

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_...products_id=585

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=GP132

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog...ort_Series.html

• Supporters

Ew.

• Supporters

I can't actually view the top link because the site's been blocked from my network, but all those stupid stockless things on Landwarrior are ridiculous and I can't understand why anyone would want to ruin their awesome Thompson with a stupid Alien kit thing.

they were probably the rioters well to buy that they must be dumb enough.

heres a pic of it the top one for airsoft ed

post-3190-1313145583_thumb.jpg

post-3190-1313145620_thumb.jpg

but lwa is in midlothian i think your talking about the owner of red 1 airsoft.

• Supporters

Talking about stupid guns, my step-dad bought this, when he has a perfectly good G&G GR300. He also bought a crap battery box off eBay and some cheap laser, which isn't too bad and looks alright on my Glock.. He's going to completely remove the stock..

i was gonna get one of them with a drum mag as im a metal gear solid fan... :(

• Supporters

Thanks for the photo post... Sort of :P That's actually the worst one by a mile lol.

As for the Patriot thing, ew again.

I mean, if I had a million quid to chuck down the loo, I might spend it on something crap like the top link just to annoy everyone that can't afford the stuff that everyone wants, like a Systema or Inokatsu rifle, 'cos they'll be all, "Why would anyone buy THAT when they can afford to buy ANYTHING?!"

It'd be fun, but admittedly, epically douchebaggish to do that, but if you can afford to, it might be worth it just for shits and giggles.

At least, I hope that's why those guns exist... :lol:

Edit: I'm aware it's a MGS3 thing, I played the game series, but I still didn't like it.

Apart from that cool cutscene where The Boss shoots up that rocket thing in slow motion and you can see all the shots tumbling through the air :P

Edit again: Isn't it Jason from ZeroOne that had his house wrecked?

• Supporters

despite all of looking horrible they will all sell

the thunder maul is from a anime and im sure it sells extremely well in japan.

The Thompson is the gun from the film aliens and sells extremely well believe it or not for the price. and people even convert real firearms to make them look like that.

The patriot is from the game Metal Gear Solid and a lot of people do conversions on existing M4's about time a company made one from the factory.

• Supporters

They're ugly all so though.

I would personal never buy the thundermaul, But I know some people just love it.. I actually heard the design is quite nice to use (comfy cheekrest and frontgrip).

I mean, speaking of blind drugged up monkey having a bad day, look at this..

481409_tm-imideserteagle50hardkickchrome.jpg

and it's fairly popular as well, I think it looks like a douchebag..

I suppose what I am saying is everyone like different things, and I saw a perfect opportunity to diss .50 douchebag....

btw i LOVE this one

gg_CRW_350x217.jpg

cant see any problems with the m4 & pulse rifle, personally i think they look awesome....the thundermaul on the other hand... :o

Its all down to personal taste though, for example some people love desert eagles whereas i think if down syndrome could be made into a gun thats what it would be.

Each to their own though.

Well as a lover of all things Sci-Fi (see my early post about could I convert something to star trek pulse rifle which I would do if it were possible) I would love the aliens rifle kit. Just a shame the under slung grenade launcher is only a dummy on the kit, would think someone could improve that.

End of the day all airsoft is imaginary. Some imagine themselves as current soldiers (some are real soldiers I know), to others its about WWII, Vietnam, Russian, American, why not amime or Sci Fi?

:)

Well as a lover of all things Sci-Fi (see my early post about could I convert something to star trek pulse rifle which I would do if it were possible) I would love the aliens rifle kit. Just a shame the under slung grenade launcher is only a dummy on the kit, would think someone could improve that.

End of the day all airsoft is imaginary. Some imagine themselves as current soldiers (some are real soldiers I know), to others its about WWII, Vietnam, Russian, American, why not amime or Sci Fi?

:)

For me its not the lack of existence that freaks me out about the sci-fi rifles, it's that to my eye they are not the least bit appealing.

Archived