First Skirmish

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As i'm sure many of you know I am new to airsoft although been on the forum for over a month before finally going airsofting today.

Although I was hiring the guns were fine although I am definately gettin mid-caps with none of the winding bulls**t

anyway for a first time it was epic! there was a funny bit where a guy and a marshall started shouting at each other cuz he lifted his mask and they didn't let him play until after lunch but afterwards he wasn't taking hits so in the last game i snuck around the back and shot him several times in the ass from about 5m away :)

There was one really good game where there were a small team defending places then fall back haveing two lives at the first bit (revived by medics) then unlimited revives at the final point. They chose 14 people who they thought they "knew what they were doing" and luckily I was one which being my first time i was very pleased with.

Anyway time to get me a gun :D

• Supporters

Wow, I'm utterly amazed you have so many posts in so little time and all before you ever actually skirmished! :o

on my first skirmish at ambush adventures a made a right p*at of myself

1. fell in the sewage

2. tried to outflank someone who turned out to be a bush

3. unloaded half a mag into a freindly

4. didin't know how to get back to the safe zone

5. I forgot my bb's...

Yea I do spend a while on the froums :) I meant to go in July but couldn't. But I reckon being on the forum helped me understand the stuff the marshalls don't tell you etc.

Haha, outflanking a bush! To be fair I did some out flanking on a CTF (with 3 flags) at the end I was walking towards my team to take the flag and they thought I was an enemy so they shot the crap out of me :)

and I didn't use pryo's

Not at Honiley, Finius will know what I mean, at Honiley there is like a sound proofed room used for testing jet engines and when a pyro goes off in there it is so loud, I think they call the room the Stargate room

haha, the kill house at Xsite although i has no roof pyros are still bloody loud!

I was attacking every time so didn't defend which I though would be better

but i still got shot in the arse going through a door

Archived