Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greg boy

TM AK47 & CA M15A4 TC - SOLD

5 posts in this topic

I have for sale both my Tokyo Marui ak47 and Classic Army M15A4. Selling as guns are never used anymore and I am more interested in a bolt action rifle. The guns have been stood for a long time but last time they were use were running perfect. Since I no longer have any batteries or a charger I would recommend bringing your own battery just to double check if you are interested. Looking for around £65 for each of the guns. Will consider swap for a spring rifle with cash either way. Pick up only or will drive for a small fee. Based in Warwickshire. Cheers, Greg.

I have for sale both my Tokyo Marui ak47 and Classic Army M15A4. Selling as guns are never used anymore and I am more interested in a bolt action rifle. The guns have been stood for a long time but last time they were use were running perfect. Since I no longer have any batteries or a charger I would recommend bringing your own battery just to double check if you are interested. Looking for around £65 for each of the guns. Will consider swap for a spring rifle with cash either way. Pick up only or will drive for a small fee. Based in Warwickshire. Cheers, Greg.

Where in Warwickshire are you? I need some cheap guns for the Cov Uni Airsoft Society rentals, if you could wait till September, I'd love to have a look at these, even if they need some work...