Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArcticSniper

Two-Tone Sniper Rifle

15 posts in this topic

Hi, looking for a 2 Tone Sniper Rifle. I have a budget of £100. Have been searching for a DE M50 but will consider any.

Thanks.

Thanks but the last one does not fit a scope on to it.

Thanks for your help, any more would be appreciated :)

i have a warrior L96 im selling it for 120 it comes with a scope and bi pod its in good condition ive used it in 4 skirmishes and its two tone

i have a warrior L96 im selling it for 120 it comes with a scope and bi pod its in good condition ive used it in 4 skirmishes and its two tone

Could you post pictures ?

i get some pictures tomorrow its a bit late tonight what parts of the gun do you want me to take photos

Just a pic of the whole gun and maybe some close ups of certain areas, maybe the butt and a couple more.

Thanks.

ok thanks. So it is in full working order and in good condition.. does it have any scratches ? And would it be possible for you to give me a few rough specs i.e FPS, Range ?

Thanks.

FPS 360 the furthest kill ive got was at aprox 170 ft with .25 its in full working condition theres a few marks where the two tone green paint has come off and the bolt handle has a mark where the paint came off and the bolt has some small white marks hese are small u have to look for them other than that its as it was new oh yeah some paint has come off the bipod clip very small i just noticed it. the scope is variable 3-9x40

Padraig , i am also interested but dont have the money at the moment but im hoping to sell my net book to get the money :) when i get the money tho i would pay 120 INC. P+P But i would need permission first which i dont think will be a problem

Please PM me with more info as this is exactly what im looking for :)

hi i ahve a druganof sniper two tone with leather check peics £80

hi i ahve a druganof sniper two tone with leather check peics £80

Thanks for the offer but I have now bought a Sniper :D

Could this thread be closed please ?

Thanks.