Inconsistent FPS

Frost_Sniper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have an M4 RIS and HK416 that I got from RSOV ages ago. However the FPS varies a lot. Does anybody know why this is or what can be done about it. I also need to lower the fps as the higher end is too hot for my site. Is this easily done? I'm a noob when it comes to internals.

• Supporters

What do you mean it varies a lot? What's the highs and lows of the FPS?

Edit; what make is your 416, I'm so tempted to get one!

• Supporters

Its the air seals of the cylinder which to be honest if you dont want to take the gearbox apart your better off going to a proffesional techy or your local site as they might have a tech guy

Thanks for the help guys.

I'm based in Birmingham so a bit far from Grimsby, apart from my local site (where I will ask) do you have any suggestions for a reasonable service?

I'll have a look and see on RSOV what the make was.

• Supporters

If it's not fixed by September, I'll be in Coventry as I study there at Uni, would gladly get the train to Birmingham and look at it for you :)

I'd recommend Gunmunki at the grange in Cov, but generally find all commercial repairs horribly expensive...

Archived