Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frost_Sniper

Inconsistent FPS

7 posts in this topic

I have an M4 RIS and HK416 that I got from RSOV ages ago. However the FPS varies a lot. Does anybody know why this is or what can be done about it. I also need to lower the fps as the higher end is too hot for my site. Is this easily done? I'm a noob when it comes to internals.

What do you mean it varies a lot? What's the highs and lows of the FPS?

Edit; what make is your 416, I'm so tempted to get one!

Its the air seals of the cylinder which to be honest if you dont want to take the gearbox apart your better off going to a proffesional techy or your local site as they might have a tech guy

Where are you based? I've faced inconsistent fps a ton of time and have bested it. If you're close enough I might be able to help, might save you some money.

Thanks for the help guys.

I'm based in Birmingham so a bit far from Grimsby, apart from my local site (where I will ask) do you have any suggestions for a reasonable service?

I'll have a look and see on RSOV what the make was.

If it's not fixed by September, I'll be in Coventry as I study there at Uni, would gladly get the train to Birmingham and look at it for you :)

I'd recommend Gunmunki at the grange in Cov, but generally find all commercial repairs horribly expensive...