Where to get a Black Hawk Down helmet

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Does anyone know where you can get the helmets used in black hawk down by delta cuz i thinking of making a BHD loadout

thanks

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=3948

or from what i have read on these forums a skate helmet sprayed black could work.

you going for a specific character or just a generic bhd delta look? randy with the m14 looks pretty awesome imo

that looks great! I was think either Hoot or sanderson although randy's M14 is sweet

Im thinking if my HK416 doesnt work too well, im getting an M733 and building a Gary gordon rifle and loadout

Black skat helmet, all over Ebay.

you're going to need some serious spray painting and a nice big silencer :) should look good though

yep, but thats only if my HK416 isnt good enough, im probs just gonna upgrade the 416 but if i do have a new loadout in mind, its the D-boys BHD loadout

http://warfreaky.com/2008/loadout-blackhaw...wn-delta-force/

this should help you nick :)

thanks, I think you couldn't use a HK416 for a BHD loadout but the camo pattern would look sweet

no, i meant if i do sell the HK416 i will do the loadout, silly me lol :P

Picked up my skate helmet for £10 last week in sports direct in town. Worth a look if you have one near you as they have diff sizes, they were black off the shelf so no painting and take bumps quite well.

Archived