Upgrading L96

taroslice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ive had my tokyo marui l96 for under a year now and have rarely skirmished with it as i only play CQB.

Being a TM its 280FPS stock.

Looking to upgrade it to a bit to improve the FPS to maximum of 328.

What upgrades would you suggest??

Just change the spring?

Or would i need to upgrade other parts of the gun if i upgrade the spring.

(sorry can't explain it better)

Thanks for your help in advance :)

• Supporters

Errm... spring guns don't have gear boxes :P

Is get a laylax zero trigger, pdi inner barrel, new spring, even a new cylinder if u really want.

Stick to laylax and pdi and you can't go far wrong :)

• Supporters

May I ask, is there any point in using a bolt action if the max FPS is 328? It won't have enough advantage over AEGs to be worth using.

But I doubt you'd need to upgrade anything else if all you're doing is going from 280-328 FPS. If you were going for 400-500, then you'd need other upgrades to go with it. But as Marskman said, stick to LayLax & PDI, although they're expensive..

i was thinkin that as well...is there much difference in the 40ishFPS

But just really love the gun so much i want to max it out as much as possible and to keep within the limits.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Thread cleaned. I don't want to have to do it again.

This isn't the place to carry out immature arguments or hate on others due to their lack of knowledge. You'd be better off helping them learn, that's why we're here!

Thank you.

Archived