Finius

Sub-£100 AEGs

10 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Would like a could of cheap AEGs to fix up.

I'm buying these for the Cov Uni Airsoft Society rental fleet out of my own pocket since the uni won't give us any money and we direly need kit, so I need them to be cheap. Sub £100 only (P&P not included), but I'm open to taking anything with manageable repairs and parts in production.

As this is a personal investment, I will be fairly picky, priorities go to things I know how to fix, which is most common AEGs. No two tone, at all.

In the long run, the society will buy them from me at cost once we're renting them out and making ourselves an income, but I don't have masses to outlay right now and till that profit comes up, the onus is on me to buy them. Workhorses preferred, you know what I mean, guns that go and go and go.

Any postage-only or free donations of any airsoft gun you don't need would be awesome, even cheap springer shotties have a place in some of our medium-term equipment stockpiling plan.

Cheers.

dunno if you have FB but it £110, its a broken M14 EBR, he doesnt know the make

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?stor...d_comment_reply i told him i would let you know

Hi

Dont know if you have seen my posts. If no one is intrested in the next copuple of days i would proberly let you have one of the guns for under £100. If your still intrested then feel free to pm me and we might be able to come up with a deal

cheers

andy

have you thought about speaking to airsoft clubs and seeing if they have any rental guns that are old and they want to get rid of?

I have a metal AK47, which has a gear box issue i think,

let me know if you're interested?

thanks nick

got a tm steyr aug, misfires sometimes, think is the gear box position or something. 1 hicap but was looking 110 -120 but can throw in a steyr nbb pistol (slightly leaky) for that also.....?

DCFC0001-3.jpg

DCFC0005-1.jpg

Mods please close!

I've gotten sorted now, so unless anyone has any free donations for the Airsoc (N.B. We're part of a registered charity and a notice of receipt can be made out for our official inventory to prove the airsoc got the gear and not myself personally), this thread is now redundant!

Thanks.