Does anyone know of any good modern British War films?

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was just thinking that there don't appear to be any good modern british war films, i talking like Black Hawk Down or Tears of the Sun or Green Zone etc. does anyone know of any???

it wasnt a modern film but recently a WW2 film about British Commandos was released, i watched, just dont remember the name :P

it wasnt a modern film but recently a WW2 film about British Commandos was released, i watched, just dont remember the name :P

Is this the one you were talking about,

Its very good in my opinion :)

If you want a good documentary try Surviving The Cut on discovery also very good ;)

the chris ryan serieses on sky were good but they're going a bit 24y now

age of heroes looks amazing!

is it comedy, horror or action?

looks good though

I think he said recent films :/

I think you will find it is set in MODERN day Iraq with modern equiptment and guns.

(MODERN)

It came out in 2009 , its not old.

i never compared it to them two films...... 2 years isnt old for a film i suggest you get some knowledge of currently issued gear and firearms before commenting in this forum.

We obviously have different views on films so I think we should keep our opinions separate ;)

Well now you have finished trolling il get back on subject , you cant really get more modern than battle la ;)

i never compared it to them two films...... 2 years isnt old for a film i suggest you get some knowledge of currently issued gear and firearms before commenting in this forum.

and I suggest you read the thread before you post as I asked for BRITISH films :)

Do you not think i've tried that, comes up with bugger all :)

Archived