riots

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The rioters don't care that they're making things worse, they just want their voices heard and no one is listening to them.

To be honest I don't think they reallly gave a monkey's wheather their voice were heard, they've just used this as an exuse to loot everything in sight. Quite frankly these useless exuses for civalized people don't deserve to be listned to after the behaviour they've displayed.

I really don't think the government should be blamed for the riots. I agree that maybe they didn't deal with the riots very well themselves but I definately don't think they caused the riots. I think the cuts have been hard on all of us. Hell, I have to move because my parents haven't got enough money. However you don't see me running wild on the streets looting and smashing windows with a baseball bat. I just deal with it and get on. The problem is the not the governmant it is these people themselves and their attitude.

As for the police there wasn't much they could do. They were to afraid to do anything in fear of being sued for exessive force. Lets face the media would come out with some rediclous headline such as "police brutality". The usual s**t.

Archived