riots

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • AF-UK Founding Member

Using excessive force to stop the rioters will never be the answer, just look at Syria and Libya etc. We just have to wait until the storm dies down on this one and hope as many involved as possible are arrested and given suitable sentences.

• Supporters

Well, if the Tories survive the next election I might just have to kill myself.

Apparently blackberry are helping the police.

Anyone got one of these?

bi9i4g.png

good on black berry for doing their bit to help!! i wonder if apple will do teh same...

• AF-UK Founding Member

I'd be surprised if they are doing that, I've not heard of it before and it is easy to fake. All sorts of privacy issues there I would have thought. That said if they are doing that then good on them.

I'd be surprised if they are doing that, I've not heard of it before and it is easy to fake. All sorts of privacy issues there I would have thought. That said if they are doing that then good on them.

im sure i heard on the news that blackberry were taking steps to help catch people but they didnt say how so maybe this is it but i can imagine it is more of a scare tactic than anything else

Jason, the owner of Red 1 airsoft, had his house burnt down. at our local site, apparently there was a collection for him led by others, this just shows how airsofters can come together to help one another. :(

• Supporters

I DOOOOOOOOOO!

observe yesterday's FB status from me:

Theresa May has congratulated the head of the police and senior police officers for their leadership in the ongoing riots.

what f*cking leadership? 'Tonight, guys, we're just gonna stand here and let people do illegal shit in front of us'

Apparently cameron has allowed the use of water cannons? can anyone confirm this yet?

Tonight, guys, we're just gonna stand here and let people do illegal sh*t in front of us'

My cousin is one of those guys being pelted with petrol bombs and bricks "letting people do illegal sh*t in front of them", its not the case of letting them do it, its a case of they cant stop them as they simply dont have the manpower.

As soon as they try tackling one problem the thugs attack somewhere else using phone messaging to outrun the police.

Dont understand why the military havnt been brought in to back them up.

Apparently cameron has allowed the use of water cannons? can anyone confirm this yet?

UK doesnt have any water cannons specifically for riot control in the country, will either have to get them from NI or use fire brigade.

UK doesnt have any water cannons specifically for riot control in the country, will either have to get them from NI or use fire brigade.

Surely they wont use fire engines, a) they are too busy putting out fires and B ) if one was to get damaged the already over stretched fire service will be left with nothing to work with.

• Supporters

Roll out the military with orders to shoot the first aggressor they see out of every crowd they confront. See how many bullets they need to put into peoples' limbs before everyone realises sh*t got real and it'd be best to go home before mummy and daddy ground them for stopping out past curfew.

I bet it wouldn't take more than £10 worth of 5.56...

Edit: Also, this is the sort of thing the TA should really be used for.

you know if you got one of those revolving grenade launchers.....and if you were to get those grenade with the rubber inserts......and you were then to take the piss and over charge the grenades.......could you then go out and have fun?

Hi, i think if anyone goes out near the riots are asking for trouble if they get caught up in something. Its very simple to sort it. Instead of battering back as we all know the Police will love this crap.

Very simple, if arrested do the following.

1) If you are in this country illegally , your back home.

2) Stop all benifits

3) CCG on creditfile or something similar to show all future creditors that they were involved in the london riots so they are refuserd credit.

4) 24 months community service cleaning up the mess they have made.

Hit them where its hard, in the pocket.

im seeing vids of big crowds of vigilantes protecting places now also my cousin has said one is walking around in a wolvarine costume haha!

Hi, i think if anyone goes out near the riots are asking for trouble if they get caught up in something. Its very simple to sort it. Instead of battering back as we all know the Police will love this crap.

Very simple, if arrested do the following.

1) If you are in this country illegally , your back home.

2) Stop all benifits

3) CCG on creditfile or something similar to show all future creditors that they were involved in the london riots so they are refuserd credit.

4) 24 months community service cleaning up the mess they have made.

Hit them where its hard, in the pocket.

Best thing I have heard in a while, especially Number 1

• Supporters
I bet it wouldn't take more than £10 worth of 5.56...

thats actually quite a bit of ammo if you think about it :P

People dont need an excuse to riot anymore there all opportunist's.

the reason they have no respect is because there is no deterrent! try telling a copper in Germany or America to fuck off and let me know what the result is compared to England!

Archived