riots

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just been looking at the latest riots and thinking why have they not sent in the military to support the police ? its gone beyond a joke now.

what happened to water cannons and plastic bullets (airsofters dream target practice tbh)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Plastic bullets? I say f*ck the bastard and roll in the gimpy's

How did it actually start btw?,

Just one yobbo pointed a gun at the police and they shot him?- fair enough... so why the riots? We live in a f*cked up society....

Plastic bullets? I say f*ck the bastard and roll in the gimpy's

How did it actually start btw?,

Just one yobbo pointed a gun at the police and they shot him?- fair enough... so why the riots? We live in a f*cked up society....

basicly although as usual with the media there are various conflicting articles about what happend but the riots were started to try and bring "justice'' for the man who was shot even though he was carrying an illegal firearm!!. but imo it was just a front for the scum to start these riots and looting.

this has been comming for a long time they just needed an excuss to start, with exception to a load of them who are just in it for a laugh, it was bound to happen as is the way of the world. knowone in the local community up there gives a stuff about the shooting there were only a handfull of flowers at the place he was shot, media puts preasure on police for shoting him hense excuse to riot

sum it up sarni i hear u say?

weak government + spending cuts + pretty much all the jokes who "run" this country on holiday = the 80's all over again riots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most of the rioters are doing it just so they can have some 'fun' and loot some free stuff, not for whatever reason it started. leaders of the riot are just going on twitter and advertising it to get more people down to keep the riot alive.

i dont like to bring racisim into it but i suspect there are many which are not english... im hearing reports of houses being burned with people becoming trapped. the fire fighters need to be able to do their jobs so now imo is the time for lethal force to be used to protect the innocent and the emergency services!

100% respect and sympathy for all the boys in blue who are involved with this!

amen to that.

someone needs to smite the bastards...

this is behind my friends house :o

252064_10150244987486916_705581915_7865517_4794107_n.jpg

if this doesnt open the govenements eyes to how badly this country needs harder punishments and allow polish to fight back!

our riot control is rubbish and we need reforms which allow them to take a more active approch to controling them

i dont care what any of the do gooders say scum like this will only understand when they are getting there own heads smashed in

the bulk of the police force are little hitlers anyway like traffic wardens, they get on a power trip just because they have a badge.

i dont condone any of this that is happening but you are very naive if you thing that the police are as squeaky clean as you seem to sudgest.

the police are not the answer... the army yes police no.

shame on you's rioting like, you don't see us in Belfast causing mischief

Jason's (the owner of red 1 airsoft) flat got burnt down in the riots. But all the s**t about justice for the guy who got shot is the biggest load of crap around. From what I've heard he actually shot a policeman but his radio took the bullet then the police shot back and killed him. I'm soory to all those political rights obsessed people but that prat deserved to die.

So now just about every moron whot wants to trash and loot has used that as an exuse to do so. Send the armed police in to deal with them, they'll soon stop rioting, and shoot the media whilst they're at it because they ain't helping.

Rant officially over :lol:

• Supporters

Everyone has rights.

Everyone deserves rights, regardless of race, gender, sexuality etc.

IMHO, the second you break the law, you sacrifice all of those rights, as you have proven you do not deserve them.

It will not be long untill someone looses their life as a result of the rioters actions, the police will clamp down, use much tougher policing strategies and potentially lethal force. then this gets serious.

This started because some bellend shot at police, who shot him back... and much more effectively in order to prevent someone who has done nothing wrong from being hit.

The violence has already spread to birmingham, with reports of shops being looted.

The violence has already spread to birmingham, with reports of shops being looted.

that stinks of if you cant beat them join them!!!

The only thing i hate more then chave is reporters, yeah you get some that do a good job, reporting on good stories, but every f*cking reporter will twist a story just to generate more attention and get more sales, think im wrong, just look at news of the world. only differnce with them and other news papers they got caught being dirty. no one else has yet, not to that extent any way.

As for the riot.......fireing squad. loud tannoy to say if you do not vacate the area you will be fired upon with rubber bullets. by not moving on you consent to be shot and will be unable to sue if the end result is death. then load up with rubbers open fire. or bean bags. f*ck the water canon sh*t people enjoy that

They wont enjoy getting shot with tasers beanbags and rubber bullets though.

Or replace the water cannon with a mace cannon.........

The London story, from what I've read (including reports from the day it happened, Thursday)

The man was due to be arrested as per an investigation in Operation Trident, a Met operation dealing with illegal weapon (specifically gun) crime in certain parts of the London community.

He was seen in a cab, which was surrounded and pulled over. He was given a chance to surrender, at which point a bullet 'became lodged in a police officer's radio' and he was then shot. An illegal firearm was recovered from the scene.

The IPC have been a tad slow to respond to the family's questions of the what, why, where, how and so fourth. A march started on Sunday morning to the police station demanding answers.

Somewhere, a collection of cretins decided to take a family's quest for answers into a "lets smash shite up, whey!".

And it's spread. RussiaToday is saying it's spread from Brummyland to Leeds now (where 3 people have been shot, although not by the police, in the past week)

A lot of these people are saying it's "revenge" for the way the police treat them.

Well I have one thing to say to them. Try living in Libya or Syria. If the state don't like you there, you can have a T-72 MBT driven through your house.

• Supporters

Got no time for riots or any of that crap. Hopefully at least some good may come of it. I hope Smugfaced and his bitch-toy stop fingering each other up the bum and learn that as heads of government, they need to actually attempt improvement, as opposed to stripping the country of everything it has.

As for the people causing mayhem themselves, they know nothing. If you really want a revolution, you need a cool guy fawkes mask, lots of knives and a classy basement.

Something that makes me so happy, and giving me a warm feeling-

The Turkish community in Stoke. Faced by a collection of thugs and rioters, they banded together last night to create a volunteer defence force. They've apparently chased away rioters with baseball bats and clubs. Good on ya guys.

What makes me sick -

This isn't because Duggan was a moron who pointed an illegal firearm at the police and was shot.

This is just anarchists taking the piss. Look at all the looting - it's only in shops with money. FFS, Waterstones has been left standing, but the electronics store nextdoor hasn't!

And, at least 14 inncoents have been injured, with an OAP recieving life threatening injuries. Thugs. Pure and simple.

Something that makes me so happy, and giving me a warm feeling-

The Turkish community in Stoke. Faced by a collection of thugs and rioters, they banded together last night to create a volunteer defence force. They've apparently chased away rioters with baseball bats and clubs. Good on ya guys.

What makes me sick -

This isn't because Duggan was a moron who pointed an illegal firearm at the police and was shot.

This is just anarchists taking the piss. Look at all the looting - it's only in shops with money. FFS, Waterstones has been left standing, but the electronics store nextdoor hasn't!

And, at least 14 inncoents have been injured, with an OAP recieving life threatening injuries. Thugs. Pure and simple.

now innocent people are being seriously hurt i think its time for anyone seen rioting to be considered a threat to the security of our country and shot on site.

nows the time for cameron to show what hes made of and to prove that he is what this country needs as a leader..

the videos im seeing on various sites are showing police seriously out numbered and barely able to defend themselves let alone all the innocent people caught up in this. it makes me sick to see what this country has become.

Archived