Can I get it?

Hithar
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
I am 12 live in the uk and i am hoping to get a airsoft gun for Christmas(M15A4 Tactical CarbineSportline AEG Transparent) Can i buy this at my age and use it at a skirmish? :huh:http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=16064

Or Get a 50% Painted Unrealistic Airsoft gun?

If at 12 you think they're going to let you buy this you are very much mistaken, I won't go into all the rules etc but you need to be 18 to buy an IF (2tone/clear gun). However you can use it at a site if someone who is 18 buys it you as a gift. Hope this helps.

Nutster

Yeah, right...

There's a small rule where I come from: no kids in airsoft. 

Sorry Hithar, I myself teach guys in your age how to shoot, how to move around, sneak and so on... but none of the get in the field. Man, that'd be dangerous - as well for them, as for others. All that testosterone s*** buzzing in your organism causes 13- 14- 15- and so on year olds to go completely nuts when given a gun. That ends up with bursting into another guys face form 10 ft. or running around the field, getting shot time and time again and never noticing.

NO for anyone under 18 in airsoft. NO. NO. NO.

Buy a Counter-Strike Deluxe Edition. 

NO for anyone under 18 in airsoft. NO. NO. NO.

Sorry wolf but thats not truly right i am 16 and i use more tactics then the 20+ players do mabey its because i am gun smart due to the fact i learned my weapon handling skills in the sea cadets

But still not all of use are "fresh" from COD where i own the place because i am golden cross level 55 and manage to kill 5 more people before "bleeding out"

I am just saying don't knock all of use teenage airsofters we do have feeling you know ;)

sea cadets sucks its all about army cadets !!!!!!!

but wolf what are you on im 15 and me and my mates are always tatical and we have great fun airsoft is for every body not just adults hope you have just as much fun as i do hithar. :)

what and call of duty makes you good at airsoft? :blink:

read it properly it says

But still NOT all of us are "fresh" from COD where i own the place because i am golden cross level 55 and manage to kill 5 more people before "bleeding out"

as in we don't go around thinking we are bloody tactical seal monkey delta 2 when really all we are doing is running around

• AF-UK Founding Member

The point is, at 12 you would probably find it fun. Right up untill you got shot.

Unless your not bothered about it hurting, cos I'm sure it will be quite painful at 12, then I'd wait a few years :)

• Supporters

Most sites don't get insurance for under 16's as its far too expensive, the site and staff must be checked to ensure maxium safety which is just too expensive for some sites, however you might be lucky and have a site that has insurance, best to ring up and check also i would seriously consider renting first, airsoft isn't for everyone!

Hope this clears some things up ;)

-Matt

Archived