Hi Caps

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know that you need to keep them wound up but I was using mine just then in the Garden and it seemed that i was winding for every other shot, I'm guessing that's not right, how can you sort it out?

I have found with my Hi-Cap that when the BB's are getting low, despite how much i wind it, it sometimes misfires so i just fill it up again and i seem to have no problems...

Unless even after you just filled it up and still it's not working?

• Supporters

My MP5 hi cap only fires about 20 per wind, even though it holds at least 60 under tension from the spring.

It's just that after you've fired the first 20, the remaining shots aren't under enough pressure from the spring to be fed into the gun.

I'd empty all that's left in the mag and count roughly how many there are, if it's more than 100 and it's not working then the mag might be bust, if it's less than 100, just fill it up more and you'll have no problems.

Hope this helped.

Thats the thing though, I had just filled it up and started firing and also I did have some mid caps but had to send yum back because quite frankly they were sh*t, and hey are also brand new ICS mags, haven't even skirmished them yet

Sorry for double posting but, one works and one doesn't, I don't know if I will be able to send it back though, is there any way to fix them?, it's like the spring has gone like you say?

I'll wait a while because I have literally just bought them and I want to buy an Aimpoint first, also I would want some Metal Mid caps not plastic Ares Mags, could you suggest some, for a CA M15 A4

Low caps? my paintball hopper feeds holds 200 balls..........My mag holds 18..........but it costs 15 quid to fill up a mag :(

• Supporters
No low caps we arn't playing paintbal here are we? :huh:

Hey, I'm in the low cap crowd :P

But him going from highs straight to lows would be hard so best to go to mids first.

he will see the light :P

I see the light now, and always have, I just loved the idea of low caps for the extra realism, but it seems you need hi caps, I might get the mids you suggested but will eventually get the low caps, thanks finius for pointing some out

Archived