McDonalds

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well that was an epic McDonalds mega fail. 

I go in, say "Sausage and egg bagel please" and she goes "meal?"

"No, just that."

"Wanna make it a double?"

"Go on then"

So then my card doesn't work so she swipes it instead, 3 times, before realising the first one registered, so I've probably been charged thrice. 

Then she gives me a bloody muffin instead of a bagel and claims I said "Sandwich" not bagel. 

"Well part of your job ought to be to clarify which, before charging me 3 times then giving me the wrong thing."

So I wait for a bagel then go. 

Then it turns out it's not a double, which I paid 30p more for. 

So not only might I have been charged 3 times, but I've been over charged 3 times!

In the words of Evan the bookstore owner; "I'm really angry now!!"

• Supporters

If it turns out I was charged three times, I most decidedly will go and smite them.

• AF-UK Founding Member

They're faults and lack of GCSE Maths can help you out sometimes..

I once bought two McFlurry's totalling £1.98. I gave the guy a fiver and was given 2 £2 coins, 1 £1 coin and a 2p. Whether he thought the £2 coins he gave me were £1 coins, I do not know :lol:

i once brought a large big mac meal which total at 4.30.....gave them 5er plus 30p.......she was totaly f*cking confused as her words "the Machine said to give 70p change" had an argument for a while before store manager said...its a pound change. yet she still tried to insist that the cash machine only states 70p.....made me laugh when i noticed that her name tag had assistant manager on it........talk about a Mc job

• Supporters
i once brought a large big mac meal which total at 4.30.....gave them 5er plus 30p.......she was totaly f*cking confused as her words "the Machine said to give 70p change" had an argument for a while before store manager said...its a pound change. yet she still tried to insist that the cash machine only states 70p.....made me laugh when i noticed that her name tag had assistant manager on it........talk about a Mc job

I have one that will destroy everyones i ordered a burger and a mcflurry i paid i went and sat down started talking to my girlfriend and eventually we get our munch all though i was told i would have to wait for my mcflurry for some reason(i cant for the life ofme remember what it was)

so i eventualy go and ask for it the girl who served me says i didnt order it so the manager says well YOU can ORDER ANOTHER ONE so i go up to the guy who was standing behind me in the line with the manager and i say did i order a burger and mcflurry and hes like yea and still after the manager apologises to me the girl said we were lieing and it was a scam and at that my girlfriend dumped me because her fathers business had been scammed out of 10k !! I just wanted to smash that a holes head in PERIOD

craig if your gf dumped you for that i think your relationship must have had other issues lol.

as for mcds most are idiots who couldnt give a toss, alot seem to be chavs in my area that work there and then seem to end up hanging around the car park with their mates in a sh*tty saxo/corsa/clio

i have gained from them being slow though i have complained 3 times and everytime they have allowed me my next order free (again because they are lazy they dont fill out the forms properly and dont put a limit on the price so they ended up being some large orders :D )

if they dont under stand my order i just repeat it in another language till they under stand

i go from English Russian polish Arabic (always fun in a crowded room) Spanish and the Frankie

• Supporters
craig if your gf dumped you for that i think your relationship must have had other issues lol.

Yea your probably right well it was nearly 2 years ago so im not to bothered shame i didnt get one of those forms as i want a mcflurry now... Lol

Just go to subway or KFC, or if you want a burger.....go to burger king.......Although saying that KFC are normally just as retarded as MCstaff

Just go to subway or KFC, or if you want a burger.....go to burger king.......Although saying that KFC are normally just as retarded as MCstaff

the kfc's in my area seem to be staffed by indians and various europeon types so just understanding what they say is difficult so when they read back your order you just sort of nod and hope for the best haha!

bk and subway are the best by far! but mcds is just more convient as the bk and subways we have close by are not drive thru

Well the subways near me have delivery, and the BK has drive though.......and my mate works there so i get discounts

Mcdonalds staff lol, they are terrible!!!

My ideal mcdonalds breakfast when i get them now and again are the following.

Double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal, with extra cheese and replace the egg for the scrambled.

Most of the time they actually understand it and its fine, however they always mess up with the drinks. Ive never ever had a correct drink yet... i order fizzy fanta i get coke, ectt.. its terrible.

Btw, if you havnt tried to replace the egg with scrambeld egg, id sugest you try it. Its amazing.

KFC staff are the worst.

Ive never had any issues with ordering food from maccy d's but last year i got a couple of double cheeseburgers from the local drivethrough that kinda put me off a bit.

I parked up and started eating but upon taking a bite from one of the burgers i felt something hard in my mouth so i spat it out.....turned out to be the end of someones fingernail :o

Needless to say i checked the burger for any more human biological matter and proceeded to finish them :P

• 2 weeks later...

bit of a bump but I just got back from a mcds

food was the usual cardboard with a nice tasting sauce on it

first the idiot didn't put the lid on the cup properly so when went to pick it up the lid shot off leaving the cardboard cup with no rigidity so it went all over my ccar and gf

second they over filled the bag so that split and got chips everywhere! and I asked the mammoth (honestly this woman was taller and fatter than any man I know) that gave us the food if she could take the useless cup holder as she had to waddle past the bin anyway at which point I got "get out and do it yourself" so I did the decent thing and decorated her with the rubbish as I drove past , her face was hilarious !! ill get a picture nxt time

the best McDonalds I've had was in Lindau, Germany

you just walk in and say..

"Kann ich hade ein Cheeseburger, bitte?"

and they give you a cheeseburger and I hand over a 1 euro coin :D

Nah best Mc donalds i had was the 4 hour choach ride form sofia to pamporovo just this mc donalds in the middle of nowhere big sign saying Cheesyburgers(yes i cheesyburgers) .50lev, now at the time it was 2.4lev to the pound (lev = bulgarian currency) so we ran from the coach to the doors and smacked into the doors as we were 5 minutes too late and they fuckers had closed, on the way back though we went f*cking nuts and got alod of our cheesyburgers along side with a large heniken.......Best Mc donalds ever, shame they didnt have kamitiza beer though.

Also 4 lev for 2 litres of heniken so if you are aged 18 or above get the f*ck out there. snowboard, heck arrange a airsoft weekend, tons of villages that are empty and miles and miles of forest perfect skirimish site

Archived