Mil Sim sites

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

i live in jersey so the range of sites is limitied to well 1 site and its a small site not a place for mil

dose anyone know of any Mil Sim sites on the south coast or any island near the south?

Because i want to get into mil sim because charging around senceisly in a small area gets boring after a while :P

• 4 weeks later...
Hi

i live in jersey so the range of sites is limitied to well 1 site and its a small site not a place for mil

dose anyone know of any Mil Sim sites on the south coast or any island near the south?

Because i want to get into mil sim because charging around senceisly in a small area gets boring after a while :P

hi

im new to airsoft and i was wondering what a mil sim site is :huh:

thanx

Military Simulation

usally its low cap mags or mid caps and its usally minimum of about 5 hour game but they can go on for a full weekend and involve recon missons etc its as close to the real thing you can get its alot of fun although it isnt for the faint hearted

Military Simulation

usally its low cap mags or mid caps and its usally minimum of about 5 hour game but they can go on for a full weekend and involve recon missons etc its as close to the real thing you can get its alot of fun although it isnt for the faint hearted

thanx

you solved that probelm maybe have a go when i get a desent gun

Archived