Gear Or Guns.

StealthyAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

really it depends how much your spending o gear as if you spent like only £100 when you had £300 and the gun was like £300 then that would be stupid whereas...im crap at these comparison thingys lol but basically if your spending a lot on gear go ahead, i spent £70 on a molle plate carrier and im so happy i did :) i also bought flecktarn trousers and head wear and it made me more happy than the standard DPM stuff, but really its your choice mate as if your guns are bad/dont work as well as you would like then get a new one, especially the TM VSR, your would be so happy with it as they are really awesome and this ones upgraded too, so really its 50/50 in my eyes

sorry i didnt really help but just might help a tiny bit lol

-Zak

Depends what your most happy with now, If you like your gun more than your gear, Get the gear. If you like your gear more then get the gun :) Personally i'd get a sweet sweet gun! is it in good nick?

Oh no you helped I think I'll go for a gun first because that will probably make 'me' happier as it means i have different ways of playing then can upgrade my loadout after as performence before aesthetics. Thanks for the reply.

i'm still partially undecided i'll just see how i go and decide when i come to choosing it properly.

The guns on the website when i go to buy then ill try and see before i buy but they all look good.

my mate has one from amazon or something for like £45 and it looked half decent, dunno how well it would work at your site but you can always add on vegetation

Depends how much work has been done to the sniper, because whats the point in having a sniper that is too inaccurate to hit anything. But if the gun is actually good, make sure to get it, because at the end of the day, a good gun is far more important than cool looking gear

@Turtle yes valid point I think gun it may be as getting my priorities straight is a little tricky.

Also a web-tex consealment vest is meant to be good but i would love to get the jack pyke ghille suit, the expensive one but it looks so great and "STEALTHY". Bit of ghillie wrap here and there on my guns and hey presto, might want to get eagle vision, one thing I want if I get a ghillie suit this is if i'm laying by a enemy and for them to not see me that would be great just sitting there, and baaam knife kill or side arm or in my case it will be a m4 :0, lol.

• Supporters

Couple of things to remember here, 'kiss' keep it simple, stupid and if it aint broke don't fix it, that being said, what will you get mote enjoyment out of?

Archived