High Quality Sight for CQB

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a CA M15 A4 and I would like a high quality but cheap sight for CQB, I don't like the iron sights and would like to replace it, I would like to buy one of the sights from Actionhobbies, Here , but if you know any other sights, UK Based that sell High Quality sights then say so, preferable postage under £8, thanks in advance.

• Supporters

Would be fine on your gun matey, but to be honest, if you want it for playing at RAF Honiley, I'd recommend a laser, if you have a method of mounting it.

Honiley is so filled with surprises that I've always found the visual sighting of a laser allows a quicker reaction than a red-dot, much easier to just point and know where the shots are going when you only have a second or two.

Saves me making another topic but how would you mount a laser, would I have to mount a rail onto the hand guard, how do you do that?, also I have ordered a sight which should come tomorrow, £25 sight from tactical Airsoft shop, heard good reviews about it, I may buy a laser if they are more helpful but I want to buy some mid caps first

EDIT: I was in a rush to buy a sight because I am going to Honiley on Saturday!!!

• Supporters

Depends what laser you buy. You can buy ones that mount onto any 20mm rail, or there are ones that you buy the mount separately, like a laser pen, but pressure pad to operate. You can then mount these onto outer barrel (using certain mounts) or rails but these aren't as adjustable (windage and elevation).

As your gun has no rails on the handguard, you can buy rails for the bottom of the M4 handguard that simple screw on, they're pretty cheap.

Oh, and is your carry handle metal or plastic?

• Supporters

Here, http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=3479 it just screws onto the holes in the bottom of your hand guard. Pretty basic to install, and lets you add accessories, you could probably screw it on the top if there are holes there too.

Or, you could replace the whole handguard with a RIS one, but make sure to keep over 50% of your gun clear or brightly coloured, which would mean finding a two-tone RIS, or replacing your stock with a two-tone one. Until you're UKARA registered, that is.

Archived