Members Map!

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have started making a members and skirmish site map on Google Maps

This is purely optional, I will not add any one else they post in this tread to say they want in. (and if the mods hate it i can remove it)

The map is designed to show people where they are and where their nearet airsoft site is so members can go skirmish together easier.

The map will be public but not published, ie any one can see it if they have the link but it will not show up in a search.

All I need to know is your closest postal town or the first part of your post code, so in my case it would be

and if you want leave the address of any airsofting site aswell as that would help a lot.

OX10 Moulsford

The Map can be found HERE

if anyone wants to collaborate with me on this, would help, then drop me a PM

• Supporters

You can quite happily add me to it if you'd like, add as Liam though please. PE34 is first part of postcode.

Local sites are Free Fire Zone (FFZ) (address; Bulby Hall Wood, 9 miles North of Bourne, LINCS near PE10 0SG)

Urban Assault (UA) (address; Upwood, Ramsey, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, UK. It's the RAF base to the right of the town of Upwood)

Have fun finding these addresses on Google.

thanks Liam they were a right b*tch, couldn't find free fire zone though had to just put the ppost code

Add me, Wyatt Earp (Da sheriff)

Invicta Airosft (Near and around dover folkstone + further afield)

Sites used are as follows

Acrise wood:

Grid = 51.133801,1.123438

Parsonage wood:

Grid = 51.141461, 1.138866

Pillars wood:

Grid = 51.123108, 1.144209

Lydden Bunkers:

Grid = 51.167844, 1.223318

Mereworth:

Grid = 51.273743,0.355167

Postcode TN15 8QY

Serial 20:

Grid = 51.063346,1.057675

SERIAL 40:

Grid = 50.932117,0.840454

Rype Village, Lydd:

Grid = 50.947113,0.898325

Reinden woods:

Postcode CT18 7AY

The old farm:

Grid = 51.133552,1.061345

The quarry:

grid = 51.089278,1.122365

games are spread across each site though out the year to give variety. if you are just after one constant field to get used to

Shadow-opz in dover have a site

address is

Mount elms farm, elms vale road, dover, ct17 0ps

sorry but Wyatt Earp doesn't show on google maps, could you give the first half of your postcode thanks, the rest have been done

when i said collabrative it means someone else (obiously a forum member) helps me to add the places.

it weird how google do it but you cannot just add stuff to others maps thus the reason for the thread so people comment the first half of their post code (too short to do anything with in real life) and then the owner of the map (me) has to add the place on it. If i collabed with someone they could also add points

but the important thing is its not public so you can only view with the link

Whoops i thought i did add my post code..........CT9, and yes my name is wyatt earp, hench why my screen name is Da sheriff :D plus i have a sheriff badge tattoo'd on my chest

(Edit) : Nick, ive just noticed where you live, a short drive from Woking, You been to the shooting range there? Bisley. They hold an open day every year there. get to test a lot of nice guns (AK's AR-15s, M16s Winchester repeaters shotguns, black powder pistols, AWs i shoot the .308 and .338 on the 1km range there. bloody good day of fun and only 35quid :D)

• Supporters

Another site to add near me; Melton Airsoft Warfare (MAW). Easy to find, type LE14 3RS into Google maps. It's the woodland bit just North from it, above the railway.

• Supporters

Where you put Free Fire Zone is close, if you go to the West of that village, past a woodland patch. Then the same distance West again and there's more woodland, in the shape of Africa, that's FFZ.

And Urban Assault is that building complex to the South East of where the marker is, very close :P

• Supporters

Yep, all good :)

marksman, in terms of members they're meant to be off so people only know the road/village/area not your exact house

Archived