Is it worth it?

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I don't think its the open bolt so it wont perform too well.

what is your normal gun and what mags do you use?

atthe moment I use an ASG aug A3 but I am debating whether to get this or the MagPul M4 cqb

thanks

• Supporters

Unless you have a fair amount of expericance using lows, don't bothrr, it will be a big difference.

Stop using highs, and use mids, then slowly reducing to lows from mids,

Eg, use 2 lows and 3 mids then slowly increase the amount of lows and decease the mids.

Then when you are sure you can run with just lows, make the switch.

going from highs to lows must be a huge difficulty

Unless you have a fair amount of expericance using lows, don't bothrr, it will be a big difference.

Stop using highs, and use mids, then slowly reducing to lows from mids,

Eg, use 2 lows and 3 mids then slowly increase the amount of lows and decease the mids.

Then when you are sure you can run with just lows, make the switch.

going from highs to lows must be a huge difficulty

Personally i disagree with that plan. Isnt it better to just go with lows, and remember you are using lows - so, aim. Rather than firing loads, changing mag, pulling the trigger and running out of ammo surprisingly fast? Be confused by your own load out is a disadvantage. Like i said, i would just go in with lows and make the shots count from the start.

My two cents.

Personally i disagree with that plan. Isnt it better to just go with lows, and remember you are using lows - so, aim. Rather than firing loads, changing mag, pulling the trigger and running out of ammo surprisingly fast? Be confused by your own load out is a disadvantage. Like i said, i would just go in with lows and make the shots count from the start.

My two cents.

thanks

• Supporters

I went from hiring an AEG with a hi-cap to buying a GBBR with 6 mags and I often would fire less than 2 mags in a whole 40 minute game.

I ended up over compensating for my lack of ammo and a lot of the time never even used most of my mags, so it's swings and roundabouts really.

With regard to the closed chamber WE rifles though, steer clear.

It's only worth it if you're going to totally remodel the gun from the hop up forward.

New hop, new barrel. Otherwise you won't be able to hit water if you shoot out of a boat.

I'd consider getting an open bolt kit if you do buy it and an NPAS kit as well, I've heard that irons out most problems.

Archived