Airsoft Video

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good Video :)

Would have been good if you had got a little closer to the guys shooting, Maybe ran next to them or something?

But even still, Great video :D

Good Video :)

Would have been good if you had got a little closer to the guys shooting, Maybe ran next to them or something?

But even still, Great video :D

It wasn't me filming, it was my dad. I said exactly the same thing to him :lol: I just edited this one and uploaded it.

Unfortunately I didnt get any film of the CQB because my camera run out of battery but I'll get some another time anyway :)

you should get a gopro they're awesome!

btw i am already subscribed

oh, sorry for being so unclear :) I meant the goPro camera :P

For a full hd camera they're quite cheap but they are also 60m waterproof and 60fps

Best £300 Ive spent

oh, sorry for being so unclear :) I meant the goPro camera :P

For a full hd camera they're quite cheap but they are also 60m waterproof and 60fps

Best £300 Ive spent

The camera I'm using at the moment is pretty decent. It's made by sony.

Hopefully I'll have some skirmish footage up soon from the the tunnels, but it's so dark down there I don't know if I'll get any decant footage. Wortha a try anyway.

yeah, that'd be sick.

and sony cameras are usually quite good. Do you have a night vision mode? most sonys tend to have it, you could use that if it's a bit too dark :)

Can't remember what it's called I'll check later but it's quite good.

I've also done a new sniper tricks of the trade guide on my website if you guys could check it out and leave some feedback that would be great. You can find the topic in the guides part of the forum :)

Back on topic might use my helmet/gun cam at the tunnels.

Archived